Thread: Tombstone,AZ on Ghost Hunters Show

Talking Tombstone,AZ on Ghost Hunters Show

While at the Ghosts of Tombstone discussion forum,I saw a posting saying that TAPS the paranormal investigative group on the show Ghost Hunters are going to Tombstone,AZ for an investigation.I believe it airs some time in Sept.
    Thought this would be something for history buffs to see and well as paranormal fans.
    I wonder how much history of the town and the famous gunfight at the Okay Corral they will get into.

brian10x is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by HollyDolly View Post
    While at the Ghosts of Tombstone discussion forum,I saw a posting saying that TAPS the paranormal investigative group on the show Ghost Hunters are going to Tombstone,AZ for an investigation.I believe it airs some time in Sept.
    Thought this would be something for history buffs to see and well as paranormal fans.
    I wonder how much history of the town and the famous gunfight at the Okay Corral they will get into.
    Which network shows the Ghost hunters program?

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

I accidentally came across that Tombstone site one day. Some neat stuff, but it looks like half of the ghost pics are nothing more than supposed orbs which can easily be debunked by a first year photography student.

Default Tombstone AZ on Ghost Hunters Show

Hi brian10x,Ghost Hunters which stars The Atlantic Paranormal Society,also known as TAPS is shown on the SCI-FI Channel.

Thread Information