Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

I have been 'haunting' here for a while finally decided to join & decided I have nothing of value to ad to any current threads, so this is the result.
    Do you guys know where I can get scared.... actually I know what the forum is for and have visited some GTs on the site here in HOT Arizona. I recognize Gary B. from the International Truck site I spend time on and Laura from the local Heep, ( I forgot this isn't the Scout forum, I mean Jeep) club site. I personally think taking a 30 year old truck most people won't drive across the street 30 miles out into the desert to see something that may not be there is fun!!!! So does my ever tolerant wife. I used to do a lot more exploring and history research, but I have been so busy the last couple years. I plan on moving to Prescott by new year and that will free up a lot of my time and put me closer to more GTs and mines to begin with. I have done some exploring around the Prescott area and of course the Bradshaws mountains and Gold Hill area. I'll add any information I can at the appropriate time.

Jay

You don't have to know all to enjoy the GT's here! Welcome and enjoy the online appreciation of the outdoors of whatever state you're from and enjoying the thrill of exploring the wide open spaces in whatever means you have to transport you - whether by auto, 4WD, Nike's. Enjoy!
    David A. Wright
    Quote: "Happy Trails To You, Until We Meet Again!"

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Howdy Scout Jay, Welcome aboard! I remember your name from the Jeep Club...and your classic post re: Stickers THAT was funny!
    If you want to get scared, just post something on the AZVJC about H2s then sit back and watch the ghouls.
    Don't forget to make the time to go exploring, that busy stuff will make you old before your time.
    Last edited by LauraA; 08-29-2006 at 06:45 AM.

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

****, they found me.

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

HA! Now that's really cute!

Gary, should we worry that our reputation precedes us?

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by LauraA View Post
    Gary, should we worry that our reputation precedes us?
    I can't recall the number of times I've heard the saying "Oh! So you're him?"

The last and only time I was in Las Vegas a guy panhandled me in a AM PM parking lot. Was that you GaryB? You should have introduced yourself or mentioned need money for IH parts, I'll aways bum money to a Binderphile as I know we all need it.
    Jay

Sure do like the avatar...

Don't like IH

Can't imagine riding in a scout.

Love my Jeeps
    Visit Colorado Ghost Towns at http://www.rockymountainprofiles.com

No Sales pitch just plenty of photos and stories.

"I led a quieter life before I got hearing aids." Mike

Rocky

Quote Originally Posted by Pnx Jay View Post
    The last and only time I was in Las Vegas a guy panhandled me in a AM PM parking lot. Was that you GaryB? You should have introduced yourself or mentioned need money for IH parts, I'll aways bum money to a Binderphile as I know we all need it.
    Jay
    Nah, I only hang out at Starbucks, that's where the real money is at

Quote Originally Posted by Mikejts View Post
    Sure do like the avatar...

Don't like IH

Can't imagine riding in a scout.

Love my Jeeps

I'm not really a die hard of any brand or model myself. Each has their place, even if it's in a mall parking lot

I got the Scout as it was available for a good price and has been solid for me ever since. I went places stock that only store bought 4X's could go, so I'm happy. Plus no one ever says, "hey nice 'enter model here' 4X". But quite a few folks notice and mention it when you roll by in a Scout

Thread Information