Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The buddy system

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by brian10x View Post
    Laura, that one really made me smile. Not many people can do that to me!
    that's what friends are for
    Name:  medium-smiley-124.gif
Views: 488
Size:  1.0 KB

brian10x is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by NWNative View Post
    Brian - I can't keep up with your automotive turn over - do you still have the bike?
    I've probably owned more cars than most people have owned underwear.

I had to make a tough decision and sell the Honda. I'm trying to reduce my standard of living in hopes I someday find a job that dosen't make me feel like being in **** every day, but might pay less money.

Thank you for asking.

Know what you mean about the cars. I've had a lot of rolling crap in my day. Sometimes it took two or three cars in my drive to give me a reasonable chance to get to work in the morning! Back in my troubled youth - it caused some troubles. Every once in a while I would walk home from the bar 'cause I couldn't find my car, only to find that the one I was looking for was at home. Suppose it's for the best - shouldn't'a been driving at that point anyhow!
    Sorry to hear about the Honda.

Default My first post

Has anyone gone back to their first post. Very interesting like this one is for more experianced GT'ers (I was going to say old timers but didn't want to offend the people my age) to get with Newbies and see about going to show them the ropes!!!

Joel is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

To be honest, I'd be scared to death to take a young one off the trails. Even if he/she survived the trek to the ghost town, I'd probably be pelted with rocks on the way back. Black Diamond is a tough nut to crack if you've never bush-whacked before.
    "Life is a constant oscillation between the sharp horns of dilemmas."

H.L. Mencken

old judge is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Smile

Just reviewing a thread or two and figured out why Laura and Ralph like to go with Brian on these outtings. They don't have to worry about outrunning the bear or cougar or what have you. They just have to outrun Brian. OJ P.S. Sorry I haven't posted much lately. It's just that Bob Stoops has kept me busy helping out with the Football Team.
    Last edited by old judge; 10-05-2008 at 05:45 PM.

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by old judge View Post
    Sorry I haven't posted much lately. It's just that Bob Stoops has kept me busy helping out with the Football Team.

Oklahoma has a football team?

"I have a .44 and a shovel, I'm sure no one's gonna miss you" - Virginia City, NV

http://community.webshots.com/user/GBodell

old judge is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Smile

Dang Gary, it's **** to get old. I meant Foosball, the Foosball team. Stoopsy doesn't need my help with the Football team. OJ

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Actually I'm just jealous. You have a team that you can cheer on to win. We have a team we can cheer on to only lose by single digits
    "I have a .44 and a shovel, I'm sure no one's gonna miss you" - Virginia City, NV

http://community.webshots.com/user/GBodell

Angry

Oops. Bob Stoops just called. NOW he wants my help with the Football Team. Go Longhorns. OJ

Thread Information