Thread: hey Y'all

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default hey Y'all

In case anyone hasn't noticed yet, I was made a moderator to help curb the spam and other BS. I usually check in at least twice a day during the week and more or less on the weekends. If you come across anything, spam, offensive posts, etc, feel free to send me a PM which will then be forwarded to my email and let me know in case I haven't been around lately.

Just be forewarned, I'm going to be as neutral as possible, so anyone getting in to a flame war with other posters will feel my wrath, MUHAHAHAHA!

Okay got that out of my system.

Enjoy!
    "I have a .44 and a shovel, I'm sure no one's gonna miss you" - Virginia City, NV

http://community.webshots.com/user/GBodell

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Welcome Gary
    Flambe War? What's a flambe war? Throwing Crepe Suzettes? Oh..... flame war... can't recall ever seein' one here....wait...firewall, firehose, flamethrower, flame reducer, oh yeah, here we are, flame war: "a power struggle to attain bragging rights for the largest, and brightest flame".
    bb.

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by GaryB View Post
    In case anyone hasn't noticed yet, I was made a moderator to help curb the spam and other BS. I usually check in at least twice a day during the week and more or less on the weekends. If you come across anything, spam, offensive posts, etc, feel free to send me a PM which will then be forwarded to my email and let me know in case I haven't been around lately.
    Just be forewarned, I'm going to be as neutral as possible, so anyone getting in to a flame war with other posters will feel my wrath, MUHAHAHAHA!

Okay got that out of my system.

Enjoy!
    Glad to have you moderating Gary. I'll bring the marshmallows.

brian10x is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

" to help curb the spam and other BS."

Oh, gee, thanks!

Brian Souza

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Well I'll be out of town till Sunday night getting my Christmas tree

I'm sure the spammers will be offering you every worldly offer you could want.
    "I have a .44 and a shovel, I'm sure no one's gonna miss you" - Virginia City, NV

Johnnie is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert

Thumbs up Super Moderator

Thanks Gary, We will do our best to maintain the Bullletin Board, during your well deserve days off. The Bulldozers, are being tuned up as we speak, so all the roads will cleared of any debris and hopefully the roads to our ghost towns will stay clear till you return.

Your fellow Ghosttowners
    Johnnie & Sheila

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Hope you had fun out on the trail and got a really super tree. We're saving all the accumulated junk just for you.

Lucy......I'm home.

BUMPING some trash that was in the road.

Thread Information