Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Subscribed Threads

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Question Subscribed Threads

I'm not receiving e-mail notifications that new posts have been entered on threads I'm subscribed to. I've checked my User CP and nothing's changed, I've got the "instant notification of new posts" checked as always. I've even checked my own e-mail settings and all is okay there too. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?
    Last edited by LauraA; 01-02-2007 at 05:20 AM.

brian10x is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by LauraA View Post
    I'm not receiving e-mail notifications that new posts have been entered on threads I'm subscribed to. I've checked my User CP and nothing's changed, I've got the "instant notification of new posts" checked as always. I've even checked my own e-mail settings and all is okay there too. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?
    Me, too. I didn't get email notification that I had a reply to "Brunkow's cabin".

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Thanks Brian, it's good to know it's not my funky computer acting up AGAIN.

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by LauraA View Post
    my funky computer
    I call mine something similar, only it's not a family friendly name
    "I have a .44 and a shovel, I'm sure no one's gonna miss you" - Virginia City, NV

http://community.webshots.com/user/GBodell

Gary...errr...Your Honorable Moderatorship...Sir... can you fix the reason we're not getting e-mail notifications of posts to our subscribed threads?
    Last edited by LauraA; 01-03-2007 at 08:39 AM.

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

I looked into everything I could and I don't see what's wrong. Other than the obvious things like having the correct email and such, which I'm sure you do. I'll send Todd a message and see what he can find out.
    "I have a .44 and a shovel, I'm sure no one's gonna miss you" - Virginia City, NV

http://community.webshots.com/user/GBodell

Thanks! I checked my e-mail address, it's still correct. All other e-mail is getting through to me with no problem. I even checked my spam folder, nothing there. My user CP is checked correctly too, but I'm still not getting notifications. (I didn't get notifications for the responses to this thread either)

Kelly
    Socorro N.M.

Thumbs up Thanks!

Thanks Todd and Gary, Everything appears to be up and running. e-mail notifications are now being send again.

Thread Information