Bob's daughter posted this on my other messages, but I wanted to call extra attention to it. The latest prognosis isn't so good, and we need all the well wishes and positive thinking we can get. We still need to hear from more of you!
Here's the latest from his daughter-in-law Jenny Likes:
Hello all - This is Jenny, Bob's daughter-in-law. I am married to his only son, David. On behalf of Bob's family, I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send something for Bob. During Bob's recovery, all postings, calls, emails, postcards and notes have helped during the trying time.

We can not thank Cecile enough for her efforts in helping us make this happen. Bob has been working on another book and we are hoping that we will be able to help him get it published. I know that some of you are sending postcards or emails to Cecile, but I wanted to let you all know that you can contact the family, as well at Likes831@comcast.net. Anything that ya'll can do is so appreciated. We want Bob to know how special he is, not just to us, his family, but to all the people who are out there that love ghost towns as much as he does. Again, thank you all and I will try and keep everyone updated on how Bob is doing either through here or Cecile. Whether you are from California or just wish you could be, please take a moment to help let this great man know that all he has done and is doing makes a difference.