Thread: ryderwood washington

Default ryderwood washington

I recently visited ryderwood washington today, and I got some information about its history, and found some suspicious things. I was told that a while back, soviet union citizens were not allowed in ryderwood, and the government might have had some testing going on, because if you ever go to ryderwood, you will notice that it is perfectly surrounded by hills,probably some nuclear testing, and another odd thing, bill gates funded the building of a store in ryderwood that mysteriously burnt down in the past. now, why would bill gates fund some little run down logging town that few actually care about? and the last thing, If ryderwood was once the worlds largest logging facility, why is there little to no information about it on the internet? I think all of this seems kinda strange, especially now that it's a retirement town for 55+ ages. I want answers!!!

Darin is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Found this while stumbling around...hope it helps you in your inquiries!!!

http://www.seattledarlings.com/ryderwood/

thank you for finding this, but it still doesnt explain why they wouldnt let soviet union members in the town.

Tsarevna is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert

No Soviet Union ex-pats? I'm guessing, rampant xenophobia, or secret tests.

Alot of cold-war stuff was developed to hurt the crops of other nations, or other natural resources like trees. Wether or not such things were actually ever used, remains debatable.

But we know they were developed. Out in the middle of the woods might be a good place to put such a labratory, such as taking over an old mill and putting grow-lights and your experimental plants inside it, sealing it up so the germ or whatever doesn't escape. Or, just growing mutated plants outside in the open, and calling them agg studies.

Sometimes hiding in plain sight is most effective.

Side note: I've heard Cubans complain that American planes have sprayed tobacco crops before on Cuba, and just afterward a disease started decimating crops. Dunno if I beleive it happened, but I do beleive such diseases/pests were cultivated in case of the event of Total War. (We know we made sarin nerve gas, why, I don't know, since we seem to be a civilized nation. The government finds all kinds of ways to develope weapons we can't use, to waste our tax dollars.)

well, I heard they might of been studying the town because it is perfectly enclosed in hills, and it wouldnt be touched by a nuclear blast. they also have a nudist colony out in the woods (i've never witnessed it), but that's a little strange for a retirement community in cold washington, IN THE WOODS.

Default I live in Ryderwood (have for 10years)

You have to remember the times, in which the town was first setup, if the husband died the wife had to move out as women were not allowed to own property back then, and that's in writing in the original town doc's.. The town is being sued now for several different things, it claims to be HOPA compliant in public, yet admitted in court they are not. People don't like being lied to, then after they buy, the truth comes out.. Check out my site------> www.RyderwoodRumors.com

Thread Information