Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: cars and the law

  1. #11
    brian10x's Avatar
    brian10x is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    1,136

    Default

    In Arizona we keep our plates.

  2. #12
    old judge's Avatar
    old judge is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma (Home of the Sooners)
    Posts
    760

    Wink

    Say mate, come on down to my place and go with me for my Tuesday morning retirement special at the Dairy Boy: Two eggs orver easy with grits and sausage, served by a little gal on roller skates. You betchum Red Rider. And if you can't handle it, I'll help you clean up your little plastic divided plate. Bring your own tea. This is Man's country.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brian10x View Post
    In Arizona we keep our plates.
    ...yeah, but you guys dont change your clocks back either

  4. #14
    Gravelrash's Avatar
    Gravelrash is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mainmanwalkin View Post
    By the way, as bad as the trailer guys may be, just check out the women!
    Well, you didn't think ghost towns could hold all my attention, did ya?

  5. #15
    Gravelrash's Avatar
    Gravelrash is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old judge View Post
    Say mate, come on down to my place and go with me for my Tuesday morning retirement special at the Dairy Boy: Two eggs orver easy with grits and sausage, served by a little gal on roller skates. You betchum Red Rider. And if you can't handle it, I'll help you clean up your little plastic divided plate. Bring your own tea. This is Man's country.
    Tuesday it is! Not only a girl on rollerskates but...grits! Two mysteries of life solved in one hit. I'm there. Of course, Ive heard of grits but I have no idea what they are. Same as chitlins and black eyed peas, corn bread.... so many ways to lose my virginity!
    Someone asked if we have hash browns - yessir, the Golden Arches invaded a long time ago.

  6. #16
    brian10x's Avatar
    brian10x is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    1,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gravelrash View Post
    Tuesday it is! Not only a girl on rollerskates but...grits! Two mysteries of life solved in one hit. I'm there. Of course, Ive heard of grits but I have no idea what they are. Same as chitlins and black eyed peas, corn bread.... so many ways to lose my virginity!
    Someone asked if we have hash browns - yessir, the Golden Arches invaded a long time ago.
    Grits are like warm sand with butter. I never have been able to grasp the attraction to them.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mainmanwalkin View Post
    . . . Also, don't let them tell you they need to keep the license plate. The plate belongs to the vehicle, not the owner.
    Depends on the state. In California, the plate stays with the car. Here in Nevada & also Arizona the seller keeps the plate. Not sure about the rest.
    Rockcrusher
    110,000 square miles of desert to play in . . . And the government owns 87% of it

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockcrusher View Post
    Depends on the state. In California, the plate stays with the car. Here in Nevada & also Arizona the seller keeps the plate. Not sure about the rest.
    yeah, I'm only talking about Florida with the plates and car sales.

    And, for Gravelrash, just want to say, for real authentic American hash browns you need to go to Dennys, the great 24 hour breakfast diner. McDonalds hash brown aint got nuthin on Dennys!

  9. #19
    Gravelrash's Avatar
    Gravelrash is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mainmanwalkin View Post
    yeah, I'm only talking about Florida with the plates and car sales.

    And, for Gravelrash, just want to say, for real authentic American hash browns you need to go to Dennys, the great 24 hour breakfast diner. McDonalds hash brown aint got nuthin on Dennys!
    Thanks to everyone who's contributed to furthering my knowledge about the why's and wherefores of the car market! It's appreciated.
    I learned through experience that the dumb questions people don't ask are often the sinking of a good holiday.
    Seems pretty straight forward but I'm handing the whole shooting match over to Brian!!

    MWM - sssshh - can't mention that name on a website - sue yer butt, quick as look at you!
    Can you imagine! Breakfast served on roller skates!
    Oh me, oh my - only in America! God bless it.
    When Old Judge told me about it, first thought I had was - Bada Bing, but that's going too far!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Reading about all this yummy food made my cholesterol numbers spike..Speedy

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ore cars
    By Ghosttowns.com in forum For Sale/Want Ads
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 10:46 PM
  2. ore cars needed for working mine in CA
    By Highgrade in forum For Sale/Want Ads
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 12:40 PM
  3. ore cars
    By Ghosttowns.com in forum For Sale/Want Ads
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 06:27 PM
  4. looking to buy a ghost town for horses no cars,
    By Ghosttowns.com in forum For Sale/Want Ads
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2000, 07:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •