Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cars and the law

brian10x is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

In Arizona we keep our plates.

old judge is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Wink

Say mate, come on down to my place and go with me for my Tuesday morning retirement special at the Dairy Boy: Two eggs orver easy with grits and sausage, served by a little gal on roller skates. You betchum Red Rider. And if you can't handle it, I'll help you clean up your little plastic divided plate. Bring your own tea. This is Man's country.

Quote Originally Posted by brian10x View Post
    In Arizona we keep our plates.
    ...yeah, but you guys dont change your clocks back either

Gravelrash is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert

Quote Originally Posted by mainmanwalkin View Post
    By the way, as bad as the trailer guys may be, just check out the women!
    Well, you didn't think ghost towns could hold all my attention, did ya?

Quote Originally Posted by old judge View Post
    Say mate, come on down to my place and go with me for my Tuesday morning retirement special at the Dairy Boy: Two eggs orver easy with grits and sausage, served by a little gal on roller skates. You betchum Red Rider. And if you can't handle it, I'll help you clean up your little plastic divided plate. Bring your own tea. This is Man's country.
    Tuesday it is! Not only a girl on rollerskates but...grits! Two mysteries of life solved in one hit. I'm there. Of course, Ive heard of grits but I have no idea what they are. Same as chitlins and black eyed peas, corn bread.... so many ways to lose my virginity!
    Someone asked if we have hash browns - yessir, the Golden Arches invaded a long time ago.

brian10x is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by Gravelrash View Post
    Tuesday it is! Not only a girl on rollerskates but...grits! Two mysteries of life solved in one hit. I'm there. Of course, Ive heard of grits but I have no idea what they are. Same as chitlins and black eyed peas, corn bread.... so many ways to lose my virginity!
    Someone asked if we have hash browns - yessir, the Golden Arches invaded a long time ago.
    Grits are like warm sand with butter. I never have been able to grasp the attraction to them.

. . . Also, don't let them tell you they need to keep the license plate. The plate belongs to the vehicle, not the owner.
    Depends on the state. In California, the plate stays with the car. Here in Nevada & also Arizona the seller keeps the plate. Not sure about the rest.
    Rockcrusher
    110,000 square miles of desert to play in . . . And the government owns 87% of it

Quote Originally Posted by Rockcrusher View Post
    Depends on the state. In California, the plate stays with the car. Here in Nevada & also Arizona the seller keeps the plate. Not sure about the rest.
    yeah, I'm only talking about Florida with the plates and car sales.

And, for Gravelrash, just want to say, for real authentic American hash browns you need to go to Dennys, the great 24 hour breakfast diner. McDonalds hash brown aint got nuthin on Dennys!

yeah, I'm only talking about Florida with the plates and car sales.

And, for Gravelrash, just want to say, for real authentic American hash browns you need to go to Dennys, the great 24 hour breakfast diner. McDonalds hash brown aint got nuthin on Dennys!
    Thanks to everyone who's contributed to furthering my knowledge about the why's and wherefores of the car market! It's appreciated.
    I learned through experience that the dumb questions people don't ask are often the sinking of a good holiday.
    Seems pretty straight forward but I'm handing the whole shooting match over to Brian!!

MWM - sssshh - can't mention that name on a website - sue yer butt, quick as look at you!
    Can you imagine! Breakfast served on roller skates!
    Oh me, oh my - only in America! God bless it.
    When Old Judge told me about it, first thought I had was - Bada Bing, but that's going too far!

Reading about all this yummy food made my cholesterol numbers spike..Speedy

Thread Information