Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ghosts of Ghosttowns

Default Re: Ghosts of Ghosttowns

My apologies, I didn't mean to offend anyone out there. Like I said, I started reading all 4 pages of "Ghosts of Ghosttowns" and I like to hear stories too. I just remembered in the past the one my friend told me and I thought I would share it with you all. Can't please everbody, heh?

No, I'm not a spammer and I don't condone the likes of them either in my email. If you're cautious of the link, then try googling it by typing southwest ghost hunters and this will take you there.

TC-nm

I'm not one to believe in the paranormal, I don't believe that ghosts exist. But I agree, every now and then I will get a "strange feeling" that will make me bug out.

Two weeks ago we were in Colorado at an FJ Cruiser event around Ouray and there are TONS of ghost towns, mostly mining related, in the area. The one that really got me was one called Ironton. It's just right off of 550, the Million Dollar Highway. We visited with just a few people and we were checking out the run down houses and there was this one large two story house kind of off to itself through some trees. I walked over alone to check it out and I had thought about trying to venture upstairs but the second I put my foot in the doorway I had a strange feeling come over me, so I thought twice. I just looked inside through the windows and didn't go much further.

More than likely it was just infrasonics.

- Patrick

Thread Information