Thread: Mule Hoof Bend

Default Mule Hoof Bend

Haven't seen much info on here for Mule Hoof. Was out at Seneca Lake and the Black river canyon. Had lots of fun out there. Can anyone give me more info on Mule Hoof Bend??

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by raiders81 View Post
    Haven't seen much info on here for Mule Hoof. Was out at Seneca Lake and the Black river canyon. Had lots of fun out there. Can anyone give me more info on Mule Hoof Bend??

Not critcizing you because you're new in here, but would like to have seen you add 2 things: The state "AZ" ( or if not US, the province or country) for those like me that are not familiar with Seneca or Black River Cyn.

And also things like what you've found so far, such as the info and pics on the AZ page at this web site.

Just stuff that saves time, and energy typing on a keyboard. No big deal (NBD).

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by raiders81 View Post
    If you decide to go, I'd love to hear a trip report, especially how the road is. Last I heard, it was a pretty rough trip.

Mule Hoof Bend - Arizona Ghost Town

Default Plannin a trip

Well guess since there doesn't seem to be much recent info on Mule Hoof I will try an outting. I'll have to see if one of the guys will go to check it out with me.

Thread Information