Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: test patterns

Vulture is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default test patterns

[/IMG]I'm experimenting trying to size photos so they show up instead of attachments to click on. No need to respond unless you can help.
    Last edited by Vulture; 05-16-2008 at 01:23 PM.
    "The good things a person needs-stubbornness, thinking for himself-don't make him a useful member of society. What makes him useful is to be half dead." Sylvan Hart

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

You want to post them like Joel does in other words?
    "I have a .44 and a shovel, I'm sure no one's gonna miss you" - Virginia City, NV

http://community.webshots.com/user/GBodell

Vulture is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by GaryB View Post
    You want to post them like Joel does in other words?
    Exactly, can you explain it?
    Thanks
    "The good things a person needs-stubbornness, thinking for himself-don't make him a useful member of society. What makes him useful is to be half dead." Sylvan Hart

Like this?
    Rockcrusher
    110,000 square miles of desert to play in . . . And the government owns 87% of it

Yeah, I can get one to show but more than one they come up as attachments that you have to click to open.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Vulture; 05-13-2008 at 01:00 PM.

Put your pics somewhere on the internet then link them using IMG tags like this . . .

IMG]http://full image address[/IMG

You have to put [ at the start of the string and ] at the end.
    Rockcrusher
    110,000 square miles of desert to play in . . . And the government owns 87% of it

Try Photobucket.com

This allows you to load your pics off your computer. It will give you some codes that you will post in the threads.

Budding Ghost Towner

Army typing school wasn't good enough (or I wasn't bright enough) for me to enter some crazy code thats 100+ characters long with no mistakes for every photo.

Theres got to be a way to resize the photos in my files & use the browse...No???

V

You wont have to type the code.

You click on it and its copied automatically, then you just paste it. You don't need the brackets the other guy mentioned. Its real easy.

Budding Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by raiders81 View Post
    You wont have to type the code.

You click on it and its copied automatically, then you just paste it. You don't need the brackets the other guy mentioned. Its real easy.

I'm sorry, I know I'm dense...but Browse doesn't take me to my photobucket acct, it only takes me to my files & computer. So...is there a way to resize photo's in my files & post photos on the forum using "Browse"??????? & get 4 to a post like Joel's??????? If so what size?

Thread Information