Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Planning a Group Trip to Lucky S August 2nd!

Default Planning a Group Trip to Lucky S August 2nd!

Anyone around Reno or Lucky S location (Plumas County CA)? I am coming out for vacation and hoping the **** fires clear...

At any rate, Teds and I are meeting up to go out to Lucky S and would love for some others to join. It will be August 2nd...pretty early in the morning. We can leave out of Reno or meet you there.

Anyone else in??

Default GT adventure

I know there are a few of GT'ers in Sac, Northern CA Western NV. Please answer I would like to get in touch and the more the marrier. If anyone answers we can meet at Antelope Lake or Taylorsville. I dare all of you!!!!

Also meet in Reno. Onderwomyn I'm wondering if anyone has the g**s to go up there?

Quote Originally Posted by teds280z View Post
    Also meet in Reno. Onderwomyn I'm wondering if anyone has the g**s to go up there?
    With that kind of challenge I'm tempted to bring the rock buggy and see it anyone has the b***s to follow.

Sounds like fun, 90% sure I can go. Living in Paradise and being a few miles (as the crow flies) from the fires things may get wierd in the next little bit. Taylorsville or the Lake doesn't matter to me. Name a time and place as the date draws near and I'll do my best.... RON

PS will be driving my 06 Tacoma Prerunner, A/C in August is a must....

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

I know there are a few of GT'ers in Sac, Northern CA Western NV. Please answer I would like to get in touch and the more the marrier. If anyone answers we can meet at Antelope Lake or Taylorsville. I dare all of you!!!!

Coloma, a few miles north of Placerville (which is on US 50) is a must-see. Sutter's Mill replica is here in this tri-level town, and is where the 1848-49 Ca gold rush began. There are several others scattered in the area, a guide book is essential or at least google "CA State route 49", or "Mother Lode Country".

Another must-see southeast of Reno is Virginia City, NV. Though some may consider it touristy, it still retains enough originality to make it well worth the effort to get there (IMO).

Cool GS-RON: onederwomyn and her friend are going up to Lassen afterwards so we will have to leave early from Reno.
    Ray and I are camping at Antelope Lake Saturday night, try some fishing. I know the host and will go up and reserve the site. Oh yea it is the campground on the south side of the Lake. And your right my Kia is not set up yet.

I don't know how many campground hosts they have up there. If it's Chuck tell him Ron from the Eagles in Paradise said Hi.....

Post a meeting place and time as the date draws near and I'll do my best to be there. Fires are on the decline and mostly contained as of this weekend so chance of "weirdness" is slim.... RON

Default Meeting Place

I wrote her a private msg to see if her friend and her can meet us at the Lake. The host I know is Don, and I am going up this wkend or next to see if he can hold a site. If she will meet us at the lake I'll go up on Friday morn and have a site and a 2 day license for CA fishing. I'll let you know
    Last edited by teds280z; 07-29-2008 at 07:42 AM.

Tsarevna is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert

Check out my directions on how to get there!

http://forums.ghosttowns.com/showthr...ed=1#post34414

I wrote her a private msg to see if her friend and her can meet us at the Lake. I t is Chuck and I am going up this wkend or next to see if he can hold a site. If she will meet us at the lake I'll go up on Friday morn and have a site and a 2 day license for CA fishing. I'll let you know
    Saw Chuck earlier this week in Paradise. Told him a few of us were coming up on the 2nd. I think he will enjoy the company.

Told him I woud stop by either on the way in or out depending on the sched.... RON

Thread Information