Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm going to be rich rich rich

brian10x is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Thanks,419 eater has been a favorite web site of mine for a long time now.

You don't think a whack job like me dosen't know about crazy stuff like this, do ya?

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by brian10x View Post
    Bob, I'll do better than that. You tell me what kind of operation you need, I'll do some research online, and do it myself.

I figure anyone who can overhaul a Mitubishi 2.6 phenolic carburetor without breaking the float bowl should be able to perform surgery without losing the patient.

Hmmmmm not seeing it on this diagram cousin. But it's called an optirectomy.

I saw a new twist from the Nigerian scammers, last fall.

I work armed security for government personel. ( federal court, US attorney, BLM etc. ) A woman came in, all hostile, demanding to talk to the Secret Service. Well, you just don't "pop-in" on those folks without a good reason. She was waving an inch of crisp new hundred dollar bills and was irrate because her bank would not accept them. The S.S. examined the bills and determined they were excellent counterfiet that had originated in Nigeria. It was the same old scam only instead of sending a bogus check, they sent very good bogus cash.

brian10x is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default "Judy" wrote back.

I think I'm in love.

"Thank for the response, i quite really appreciate to read this from you. Please i believe you understand that life is in highly danger presently right here. I will like to notify you that, I have make a better option on how the fund will get to you due to some security purpose.

I will like to inform you that have make an option that the fund should be transfer into your Bank Credit Card . But the problem in hand now is that i don't know if you have Bank Credit Card most preferable BANK OF AMERICA CREDIT CARD. That will be better.

Kindly please let me know if you have Bank Credit Card because this will be better options to secure and safe the fund down to your destination.

Looking forward to read from you soonest.

Thanks.

Judy weinstein
    "
    My response:

Judy,
    As I am currently unemployed and in dire need, I have no bank account. I live from day to day on the handouts from strangers.
    Thank you for your kind offer. I am starting to have strong feelings for you.
    Please send the cash to:
    Brian Souza
    4192 East Market Street
    Tucson, AZ 85706

Gravelrash is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert

Quote Originally Posted by bad bob View Post
    Now that I recall, I believe we are related, Brian. Yeah, my 2nd cousin's sister married your 3rd cousins uncle, twice removed, and then your aunt's aunt married my grampas mother's brother...
    .... who is, of course...ME!
    Cousin Brian.
    Bob is right, it is gnarly on this side of the tree. He didn't know GranPappy emigrated to Australia.
    I just knew - you know how you sense these things - that we were blood! That's why I've been your bestest pal and buddy, online. Heck, I even say a prayer for you ....EVERY NIGHT!
    Can't do enough for ya!
    You know..... I'll be dropping by real soon!
    "Those were great old days. Everthing is very quiet now, isn't it?" Elfego Baca

Default Judy my love

I think I'm going to ask Judy to marry me:

"Dear Brian Souza,

Thank for the response, i quite really appreciate to read from you once again. I will like you to understand that will are discussing about huge amount of US Dollar and it will be highly risk for us to carry such amount of huge amount all around.. It this that is why i decide to transfer the fund into your Credit Card which will be highly easy for you to get the fund in US in cash. But due to your present situation, all what you have to do right now is every simple only for you to go direct to Bank of American or Any Bank closer to you and Open Account which will allow you to have access to Credit Card. Immediately you get the Credit Card kindly please get back to me so that the fund will be transfer into the Credit Card and all what you have to do immediately the fund is transfer into the Credit Card is for you to go direct to any ATM Machine closer to you and withdraw the fund in cash.

Looking forward to read from you soonest.

Thanks.
    Regard As:-
    Judy Weinstein"

My reply:

Dearest Judy,
    While I would do anything in my power to please you and to comply with your modest wishes, I simply cannot open a bank account with happy thoughts. I have no money. None. Nada. Aucun.
    无.
    どれも.
    никакие.
    keine.

Duh, her share is $8mil??? They found $21mil. How many people split it up? If 2, split is $10.5 mil;
    If 3, $7mil.....something stinks; I wonder if we could talk her into buying a ghost town in Utah on the Mojave Desert. Tell her it'll be worth big bucks when we get the Leaning Tower of Pissa as our landmark assembled.

Hahaha! Stringing scammers along is SO much more fun than just telling them off. Good work, Brian I once sent an Ebay scammer a box of rocks instead of a computer... good times.
    Crazy girl Photographing Ghost Towns! Great Success!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie's Boots View Post
    Hahaha! Stringing scammers along is SO much more fun than just telling them off. Good work, Brian I once sent an Ebay scammer a box of rocks instead of a computer... good times.
    Thanks, Nat. If its one thing I enjoy, its creating a huge stinking pile of b u l l s h i t for my own amusement.

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDog View Post
    Duh, her share is $8mil??? They found $21mil. How many people split it up? If 2, split is $10.5 mil;
    If 3, $7mil.....something stinks; I wonder if we could talk her into buying a ghost town in Utah on the Mojave Desert. Tell her it'll be worth big bucks when we get the Leaning Tower of Pissa as our landmark assembled.

That was good thinking DD, so I went back to see if she said "equal" shares. She just said they would "share the money".

Two vicious scams are plaguing society right now, focusing especially on the internet because of it's ease and convenience.

One is phishing where hackers and others try to glean financial info from the unsuspecting, mostly thru emails. The other is money laundering which of course has been going on for decades.

This particular scam could be either, but sounds more like someone, possibly terrorists or illegal drug runners trying to launder money.

Thread Information