Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Totally unrelated to anything to do with Ghost Towns

Gravelrash is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert

Default Totally unrelated to anything to do with Ghost Towns

Forgive me, Gary!

I learn a lot here; there's some great advice and a whole lot of "people resources" to tap into.
    I've come to respect a lot of the contributors, but none more than my good buddies BadBob and Brian.
    This humble effort was inspired by them - (and 4 days of torrential rain, effectively keeping this wheelchair-bound 'bad boy' at home. At least the s***** are safe, for the honest bhurgers of Victoria!)
    I submit it in all humility and will greatfully accept any performance tips from the Masters.

From: Prof. Charles Soludo [mailtorof.charlessoludo86@gmail.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, 12 August 2008 12:45 PM
    Subject: YOUR ATM PAYMENT NOTIFICATION!!

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
    Zaria Street, Off Samuel Akintola Street,

Garki 11, Garki-Abuja.

Our Ref: FGN/CBN/NIG/06/2008. Your Ref...............................

From The Desk Of
    Prof. Charles Soludo
    Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

Attn: ATM Card Beneficiary,

I wish to use this medium to inform you that your CONTRACT/INHERITANCE Payment of USD$6,200,000.00 (Six Million and Two hundred United States Dollars) from CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA have been RELEASED and APPROVED for onward transfer to you via an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw all the USD$6,200,000.00 in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum you can withdraw in a day is USD$10,000.00 Only
    We have mandated IBTC CHARTERED BANK PLC, to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw all your USD$6.2 Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum you can withdraw in a day is USD$10,000.00 Only.
    You are therefore advice to contact the Head of ATM CARD Department of IBTC CHARTERED BANK PLC;

Contact Person: Mr. William Martin,
    Office email address: centralbank.customercare@gmail.com

Tell Mr. William Martin, that you received a message from the New Federal Ministry of Finance, Federal Republic of Nigeria instructing him to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw your USD$2.5 Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, also send him your direct phone number and contact address where you want him to send the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER to you.
    We are very sorry for the plight you have gone through in the past years. Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again accept our congratulations.

Best Regards.

Prof. Charles C. Soludo.
    Executive Governor,
    Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
    My effort at 419ing:

Charlie, my dear friend!
    Look, I know you are trying, and that should get you some respect, but seriouslyÖ.basic errors give all us scammers a bad name.
    How can you writeUSD$6,200,000.00 and thenSix Million and Two hundred United States Dollars? Itís Six Million and Two hundred THOUSAND United States Dollars!!! Got it? Two Hundred THOUSAND! **** it man, that is such a simple thing to check!
    Honestly, Charlie, how do you expect to get ahead in criminal enterprise if you make childish, stupid errors like that?
    Donít you know prisons are full of STUPID people, who didnít think things through carefully? I admire a good con as much as the next man, but youíve failed at the first obstacle.
    Look, old son, if you like, Iíll share some of my expertise, some of my years of experience robbing white people. Iíve been running scams like this for 30 years and have never been caught! How else do you think I get to live in Australia, a capitalist paradise, while you slink around the Internet cafes of Garki-Abuja (OH, how I miss it!), like a thief in the night, before returning to your mud-floor hut?
    Stop being an amateur. The future looks like your presentÖ. and that is bad; bad for you and bad for me, your friend. Not much in store for old Charlie, if he keeps on going this way.
    But, Charlie, I can help you. I have a booklet on how to successfully fool Westerners. They are easy, if you know how. Play on the fact that they feel inferior to us real men of Africa and the money starts flowing. Just look how they send money to ďCharitiesĒ when there is a little hunger. I mean, we donít give a **** but these whities cry big tearsÖ. and send money. Fools! They will pay YOU, if you know how to make them feel sorry for you.
    Just send me AUD$25:00 and Iíll be happy to send you a copy. I guarantee success or your money back.
    The airmail freight charges are ďon meĒ; after all, we are after big game, and whatís 25 bucks between friends?
    Mr Peg Legpete.

Wish me luck! If the $25 turns up...the Slurpies are on me!
    "Those were great old days. Everthing is very quiet now, isn't it?" Elfego Baca

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

What a HOOT Pete. That's hilarious...thanks for makin' my week!

Hahah! That's awesome... kudos ^_^
    Crazy girl Photographing Ghost Towns! Great Success!!!

Pretty ****ing great there dude.

Great job.......Speedy

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Nothing to forgive, you posted an "other" topic in the "other" topic section. It's nice to know you can read and understand basic English unlike 70% of our XBox generation.
    "I have a .44 and a shovel, I'm sure no one's gonna miss you" - Virginia City, NV

http://community.webshots.com/user/GBodell

brian10x is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Very well done, Pete! That took some some and effort on your part. I can only hope to be inspired by your example!

If you actually get them to send you money you deserve some kind of trophy. Well done, mate.

Gravelrash is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert

LOL - thanks for the kudos, folks
    Alas, Charlie has yet to reply....and I need the $25 badly.
    Would you believe.....naaah, you wouldn't!
    "Those were great old days. Everthing is very quiet now, isn't it?" Elfego Baca

Joel is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Going to sell ice makers to the Eskimos next?
    "Life is a constant oscillation between the sharp horns of dilemmas."

H.L. Mencken

You may also enjoy the spam-fighting techniques employed at this site:

http://www.419eater.com/html/letters.htm

Thread Information