Thread: Rain???

Default Rain???

Okay, has anyone from Colorado noticed that it's been outrageously rainy lately? Seems like it's been raining like every day for the past few weeks. I just wanna go take pictures! But I need a sky for that
    Crazy girl Photographing Ghost Towns! Great Success!!!

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

LOL Just wrap yourself and your camera in clear plastic.

Actually the rains are due to taper off for Denver and surrounding area during the weekend, and you can look for sunny skies thru Wednesday. Mostly cloudy days follow which as you probably know can make for VERY dramatic and intriguing photo shoots.

Info courtesy of accuweather.com

Unfortunately today was my last day off till next Thursday! Hopefully things stay clear through Friday- I was planning on visiting Keota on Thursday and St. John and Rexford on Friday. I've hiked and shot in the rain before and I don't mind getting wet but white skies sure are boring! I'm looking forward those dramatic clouds, Bob

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Well you've already shown a propensity with the camera, so the cloudy weather can only enhance your artistry.

BTW recommend adding accuweather to your favs list. It's the best current and forecast weather site that I've seen so far. However, I only use the 1-5 day predictions. No site has ever been able to accurately predict the 6-12 day blocks and beyond. Coin toss works just as well on those (IMO).

Mmmm, thanks for the clouds, Bob! it's preeeety out there today. Deep blue skies with just a few clouds. I'm gonna try and get up to Keota and watch the sunset later

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie's Boots View Post
    Mmmm, thanks for the clouds, Bob! it's preeeety out there today. Deep blue skies with just a few clouds. I'm gonna try and get up to Keota and watch the sunset later

Ha ha, you're welcome Nat. I'm only here to serve mankind.
    Yep I've seen some awesome colors on quite a few sunsets (and sunrises).

Ghostdancer is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert

Been a lot of rain here in this part of Arizona. I was going to sand my deck in preparation for staining it, but so much for that right now.

I guess it's due to the amount of rain that there's just this massive growth of sunflowers everywhere, I have never seen so many in my life. Certainly adds to the beauty of the country.
    "Here lies Lester Moore; four slugs from A-44. No Les no more." - Grave marker at Tombstone's Boothill Cemetary

Not much rain the past couple weeks... guess it's moved south, eh Ghostdancer? I'm about to post some pics from Keota during some beautiful weather.

Thread Information