Thread: Red Rover

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Red Rover

Originally posted by Kim

: What a neat place. After some digging and exploring on our own---we finally found it. Red Rover has changed some since Ghosttowns.com were out there and filmed and did photos. We didn't find as much stuff as they did. Guess over the years things tend to dissapear.

: We do have current photos. We are also doing some research on the town and surrounding area. If anyone would like the "correct" directions on how to get there without being shot at, e-mail me and I'll supply them.

: Happy hunting.

: Kim

Kim, I have been looking for directions to Red Rover. I would be grateful if you could give me directions to it. This seems to be an elusive place. Thank you

Default Directions Please

Kim,
    My Wife And I Plan To Visit That Area Over Thansgiving And Would Appreciate Any Help In Finding Red Rover. Is It Still Worth A Visit?...............thanks, Jim

Default red rover arizona

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosttowns.com
    Originally posted by Kim

: What a neat place. After some digging and exploring on our own---we finally found it. Red Rover has changed some since Ghosttowns.com were out there and filmed and did photos. We didn't find as much stuff as they did. Guess over the years things tend to dissapear.

: We do have current photos. We are also doing some research on the town and surrounding area. If anyone would like the "correct" directions on how to get there without being shot at, e-mail me and I'll supply them.

: Happy hunting.

: Kim
    hi kim could i get directions for red rover .thank you dale

Default Red Rover

Kim
    I would be interested in going to Red Rover! I am a photography hobbyist. I have shot alot of black & white photos of Vulture Mine and I would like to see what Red Rover has to offer. Can I make out there in a 2 wheel drive truck? Thank you Ed PS can you give me directions?
    Last edited by ear863; 02-25-2005 at 07:29 AM. Reason: forgot to ask for directions

old judge is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default and then he said,"You can't get there from here".

That sucker is at 34 degrees 0 minutes thirty-eight seconds North, 111 degrees 50 minutes 42 seconds W. If an old, decrepit GTr like me can figure out how to get there, so can you. The difficulty is access, not location. You get to solve that yourself, pilgrim. It can be done. OJ

Wink Red Rover Mine * Private Property *

To Prospecting visitors:

If you are wanting to visit the mine to see all the equipment, then you will need to head back to town as what is left of the equipment is now on display at the Arizona Mining Musuem. The property is now used for family visits and a nice private getaway! Thanks for your intrest in the Red Rover mine as it is a beautiful place! One more bit of information regarding the ghost, he is also on display at the Arizona mining museum! HA HA !

Y'all come back now you hear !
    Last edited by azarwood; 04-30-2005 at 06:00 PM.

Thread Information