Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I really require your help

Wink I really require your help

We will be done with our first project in southern Ore. April 4. We would really like to get started on the next project. Please can someone help me. This is a great site with friendly people. I thank you immensely.

What project?
    Rachel in Utah ghost_town_huntress@yahoo.com
    It's not fun 'till I get hurt!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ghost_town_huntress View Post
    What project?
    Ditto . . . what project ? What help are you looking for ?
    - Wolfgang -

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

You'd be better off asking about places for paranormal activity on a paranormal site than a site about ghost towns.

But that's just a hunch.
    "I have a .44 and a shovel, I'm sure no one's gonna miss you" - Virginia City, NV

http://community.webshots.com/user/GBodell

Joel is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

A

looking for the

?
    "Life is a constant oscillation between the sharp horns of dilemmas."

H.L. Mencken

Default Ghost Towns

The project we just finished. Was a 3 day stay at the Chateau at the Oregon Caves. It was my first real Ghost Hunt. It was so exciting ,a lot to spirits are there. Now I want Haunted Ghost Towns. That's where I need your help.

Our Group did a 3 day study at the Oregon Caves Chateau. It turned out wonderful. A lot of activity there.

old judge is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

I am simply overwhelmed by your project. I've always intended to go and visit Oregon Caves. My Great Uncle, Edward Smalley, at least according to family legend, once had a sweetheart in that part of the country by the name of Beth, or Elizabeth; the lady supposedly died there, breaking my uncle's heart. Again, the family legend has another man involved; of course, this is all in the mid '30's, probably too long ago for even rumors. Are you familiar with this story? Please contact me soonest. Folks on this site will vouch for my good name.
    Last edited by old judge; 04-06-2009 at 06:11 PM.

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by fastaction50 View Post
    The project we just finished. Was a 3 day stay at the Chateau at the Oregon Caves. It was my first real Ghost Hunt. It was so exciting ,a lot to spirits are there. Now I want Haunted Ghost Towns. That's where I need your help.

All ghost towns are haunted FA, that's why they're called that. So just start up in Washington. Visit each one, taking digital photos, and don't forget to create a log of which pics go to what town.

Work your way south and do the same thing in OR, CA, then loop thru all 48 states, AZ, NV, ID, MT, UT, and so on until you get to either Miami, FL or Madawaska, ME.

DO NOT cross into Mexico at this time. Gunfights may be frequent along the border.

When you're done updat.....I mean... investigating, come back in here and share all your photos and such with us. TIA.

Default project

Quote Originally Posted by fastaction50 View Post
    We will be done with our first project in southern Ore. April 4. We would really like to get started on the next project. Please can someone help me. This is a great site with friendly people. I thank you immensely.
    Our group investigated the Chateau at the Oregon Caves. We were there 3 days. It is a very active place.

Thread Information