Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I really require your help

Default BoOSS (Believers of Ore.Spirit Society)

We are looking for Ghost Towns in the Oregon area, that would allow us to do some investigating, Either over night or early evening. This is not a funny matter to us. We just needed some information. I was told to check here. Sorry I bothered you all.
    Last edited by fastaction50; 04-07-2009 at 07:13 PM.

Default B.o.o.z.e.

I have a friend in a similar organization, Benevolent Order Of Zima Enthusiasts --they just completed a protest at the Oregon Zima bottling plant over the recent discontinuation of Zima. And let me tell you, those clear beer supporters can be a rowdy bunch

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by fastaction50 View Post
    We are looking for Ghost Towns in the Oregon area, that would allow us to do some investigating, Either over night or early evening
    I've always wondered why ghoulies and ghosties only come out after dark? Do they nap in the daytime so they can entertain spook hunters at night?
    Last edited by LauraA; 04-07-2009 at 09:35 AM.

Default brown bottles please!

Yep, brown bottles so you cant see suspect brewing techniques!

Laura A, that is one question that would take a room of ghost hunters at last 2 halloweens to discuss! Me i kinda think that we are so busy during the day that we dont notice them.
    Whens the last time a work friend said oh did you see that ghost on the corner of 13 and 666 this mornning on your way to work.
    Then at night when are not so busy you tend to notice and hear stuff.

Personaly, with years of watching this subject and trolling through hours of film, they are yet to show real solid evidence, just like ufo s and the Lochness monster, yes we did have George w bush but he is in another world of study. So hopefully this will upset all the ghost hunters and get me some feed back ( wasnt brianx the man to upset people,were is he?)
    rev dr g
    " LOVE MANY - TRUST FEW - ALLWAYS PADDLE YOUR OWN CANOE " (Gilbert Banyon, ww2 Digger)

Default Chateau

Quote Originally Posted by old judge View Post
    I am simply overwhelmed by your project. I've always intended to go and visit Oregon Caves. My Great Uncle, Edward Smalley, at least according to family legend, once had a sweetheart in that part of the country by the name of Beth, or Elizabeth; the lady supposedly died there, breaking my uncle's heart. Again, the family legend has another man involved; of course, this is all in the mid '30's, probably too long ago for even rumors. Are you familiar with this story? Please contact me soonest. Folks on this site will vouch for my good name.
    The story goes that Beth and her man were married and after they were married Beth caught her husband with the chamber made and hung herslef there at the Chateau

Default Ghost Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by rev dr g View Post
    Yep, brown bottles so you cant see suspect brewing techniques!

Laura A, that is one question that would take a room of ghost hunters at last 2 halloweens to discuss! Me i kinda think that we are so busy during the day that we dont notice them.
    Whens the last time a work friend said oh did you see that ghost on the corner of 13 and 666 this mornning on your way to work.
    Then at night when are not so busy you tend to notice and hear stuff.

Personaly, with years of watching this subject and trolling through hours of film, they are yet to show real solid evidence, just like ufo s and the Lochness monster, yes we did have George w bush but he is in another world of study. So hopefully this will upset all the ghost hunters and get me some feed back ( wasnt brianx the man to upset people,were is he?)
    rev dr g
    Well we do have proof and 3 days worth of tape to prove it. It will be posted on our web site in about a month.

Default They come out during the day too!

Quote Originally Posted by LauraA View Post
    I've always wondered why ghoulies and ghosties only come out after dark? Do they nap in the daytime so they can entertain spook hunters at night?
    Our group caught quite a few during the day. This isn't funny to us.

Quote Originally Posted by mainmanwalkin View Post
    I have a friend in a similar organization, Benevolent Order Of Zima Enthusiasts --they just completed a protest at the Oregon Zima bottling plant over the recent discontinuation of Zima. And let me tell you, those clear beer supporters can be a rowdy bunch
    I'm glad you find this all so funny

Default Dont get touchy!

Now mr Fastaction50, Mainmanwalkin did bring up a very valid point that should be discussed and not fobbed off!
    LauraA also had a valid point to discuss and a reply would be nice if you could do that.
    Me well shoot i just kinda put my 2 cents in and like a dingo at a baby shower i find myself out of favor. I do apologize and will take back my remarks and wait to see your evidence. Yes you will find sceptics in life not with just what you do but with everything in life. If every discovery and technology invented was looked at with out sceptics then we would all still be sitting in dark caves naked and hungry. So dont take offence, as we say in Australia have a cup of concrete and harden up.
    rev dr g

p.s Joel surely you must have somthing to say? Please Joel I need a laugh!
    " LOVE MANY - TRUST FEW - ALLWAYS PADDLE YOUR OWN CANOE " (Gilbert Banyon, ww2 Digger)

Default funny

It's Miss fastaction50 thank you and I do have a since of humor. Just somethings are important to me.

Thread Information