Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I really require your help

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by fastaction50 View Post
    It's Miss fastaction50 thank you and I do have a since of humor. Just somethings are important to me.
    MISS Fastaction, In case you missed it, This is a ghost TOWN and history forum, there are plenty of ghoulie/ghostie sites available on the internet.
    We've all got things that are important to us, mine as well as many others here on this particular forum is the common interest we share in ghost TOWNS and history.

old judge is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by fastaction50 View Post
    The story goes that Beth and her man were married and after they were married Beth caught her husband with the chamber made and hung herslef there at the Chateau
    I'm very happy to hear from you. I'm trying to go through more family info but some of this stuff is stored in difficult places to reach. I am interested to find the difficulty this couple faced was with my great something Uncle and a Chamber Maid, and not with Beth, or Elizabeth (some accounts say Liza; others, Betty or Bette). In my part of the country it is simply more acceptable that the man be the malefactor, as opposed to the lady. My state was settled by just such questionable folks. I'll look forward to more. Are you sure of the cause of death?? OJ P.S. Don't worry overmuch about LauraA...She tends to be a bit parochial and old-fashioned. She probably feels challenged by your womanhood...Or maybe not.
    Last edited by old judge; 04-09-2009 at 12:09 PM.

Default You can take a look at theshadowlands.net

They've got listings for haunted places all around the country.

My favorite is for "little crater lake" in the Willamette national forest. "Passerby's see people swimming, yet no living person could handle water that cold".

The water is really nippy. I guess I'm either supernatural or one of the undead.

Joel is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

You ought to come down here. I know a few valleys where even the BP turns tail. We can talk about the supernatural when the gunfire dies down.
    "Life is a constant oscillation between the sharp horns of dilemmas."

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    You ought to come down here. I know a few valleys where even the BP turns tail. We can talk about the supernatural when the gunfire dies down.
    LOL There's a couple places like that just a few blocks from where I live in Phoenix

Yes I'm sure about the death of Beth. The Chateau has a scrap book of a lot of history. The founder of our group would very much like to interview you.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Thank you- your first response kind of caught me off guard

Joel is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

I don't care much for the metaphysics crowd myself. I live in the real world. We have enough things that are real that ought to scare you to death.
    "Life is a constant oscillation between the sharp horns of dilemmas."

H.L. Mencken

Old Judge I haven't heard from you I hope everything is alright

old judge is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Smile

Sorry Pardner, busy packing for Oregon. Will contact on arrival Chateau...OJ

Thread Information