Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vulture and his Ghost Town.com posse

dwinslow is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Vulture and his Ghost Town.com posse

Now Ol' Vulture, not to be outdone by some of the latest posts on the group and their ghost town vehicles, came up with his newest creation. Notice how he went out and cleaned himself up for this photo. That's him in the driver's seat with his brand new straw hat. Up in the rear seat, we have Joel, Darin, and Speedy. Campp is bent over trying to get this contraption started and Bad Bob is standing back about to tell Vulture how to drive. Ol' NJ is standing on the running board trying to tell Vulture not to run over a purple spotted flying tree frog he saw this morning out around Ludlow in the Pisgah National Forest at the Soggy Bottom Swamp.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Don Winslow
    Glendora, California
    Ghost Town Web site:http://www.donwinslow.net/Ghost%20Towns.html

Vulture is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Yep, thats us all right. We never did get off the ground that day...when the boy's discovered that I was using white lightning instead of petrol...well that beer run just became unnecessary.

Very nice Don, you'll be hearing from our lawyer.

(hey, I clean up pretty good)

<
    "The good things a person needs-stubbornness, thinking for himself-don't make him a useful member of society. What makes him useful is to be half dead." Sylvan Hart

Needs a bigger windshield.

NJ
    "I got four things to live by: Don't say nothing that will hurt anybody. Don't give advice--nobody will take it anyway. Don't complain. Don't explain." Death Valley Scotty Walter Scott 1872-1954

Darin is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by dwinslow View Post
    Now Ol' Vulture, not to be outdone by some of the latest posts on the group and their ghost town vehicles, came up with his newest creation. Notice how he went out and cleaned himself up for this photo. That's him in the driver's seat with his brand new straw hat. Up in the rear seat, we have Joel, Darin, and Speedy. Campp is bent over trying to get this contraption started and Bad Bob is standing back about to tell Vulture how to drive. Ol' NJ is standing on the running board trying to tell Vulture not to run over a purple spotted flying tree frog he saw this morning out around Ludlow in the Pisgah National Forest at the Soggy Bottom Swamp.
    Yup, that right thar was me in back in the center...using my spy-glass thingy so just remember Don...I'M WATCHING YOU!!!

Ummm, Vulture...I never paid that fancy attorney that chicken from the last time we used his servicies. You think he'ould still help us, or is Don somewhat safe fer now
    And I just new that last bottle of shine tasted like petrol...no wonder I was a lil gassy after drinkin it!!!

Vulture is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by Darin View Post

Ummm, Vulture...I never paid that fancy attorney that chicken from the last time we used his servicies. You think he'ould still help us, or is Don somewhat safe fer now
    And I just new that last bottle of shine tasted like petrol...no wonder I was a lil gassy after drinkin it!!!
    Yes I quite understand, this "economic downturn" has forced us all to make cutbacks, like cutting corners in shine production...sorry bout' that last batch, I'll start filtering it again.

<
    "The good things a person needs-stubbornness, thinking for himself-don't make him a useful member of society. What makes him useful is to be half dead." Sylvan Hart

So y'all are the famous Soggy Bottom Boys?!

Darin is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Don't look at me, Vulture is the "Dapper-Dan" man...I'm just a toad!!!!

(Just don't give him no FOP!!!)

So I reckon he's blessed with the gift of gab?

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Johnson View Post
    Needs a bigger windshield.

NJ
    Well yeah, this versions in racing trim...Thats why I chose the Norton "Manx" engine, a real roadburner...potato, potato, potato...brruuuummmmmm....

<
    Last edited by Vulture; 07-30-2009 at 02:45 PM.

I'm just trying to get my 2 cents worth in before I become "diaper Dan"...ain't it funny how time just slips away?..Well it's nap time...

<
    Last edited by Vulture; 07-30-2009 at 02:43 PM.

Thread Information