Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spam

old judge is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Cool Spam

Gary B....I had something to add to your last thread. Simply this..I think you're doing a fine job sailor...THAT IS ALL

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

gracias seņor
    "I have a .44 and a shovel, I'm sure no one's gonna miss you" - Virginia City, NV

http://community.webshots.com/user/GBodell

old judge is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Wink

Gary B..Obviously not a sailor. THAT IS ALL requires no response. Unless you mutter quietly, "What's the bloody Skipper got in fer us now?" Or start another thread. THAT IS ALL!!
    Last edited by old judge; 04-08-2009 at 08:02 AM.

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Sorry, I got it from watching too many M.A.S.H. episodes. I try to stay away from any water that's deep enough to drown me, especially if it's salty
    "I have a .44 and a shovel, I'm sure no one's gonna miss you" - Virginia City, NV

Wait, should I have started another thread for that last comment?

Smile

No more threads are necessary. We get it. You're in charge. If you say "THAT IS ALL," that will be all. I think. Maybe...I expect that will be the case...I can't speak for everyone...certainly can't speak for like Laura, and Brian, and Bad Bob, and Johnnie..but I can speak for myself...And when I salute and say Aye, Aye Sir...I mean it. No one will hear me mutter a thing..Unless it's.."When will the smoking lamp be lit?" OJ

Default Help

Need a little help.

This has been the year from **** for me. You have heard about the movie, Three weddings and a funeral? Well for me it has been three funerals and a wedding.
    In any case I have been away from the forum for some time now and on my return I find many features disabled or that I am unable to use. Who can I contact to get things back to the way they were? Like private messages, signatures etc.

THANKS
    Last edited by Mikejts; 10-13-2009 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Forgot to say THANKS
    Visit Colorado Ghost Towns at http://www.rockymountainprofiles.com

No Sales pitch just plenty of photos and stories.

"I led a quieter life before I got hearing aids." Mike

Rocky

Darin is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

I just checked and it looks like you have everything active, but I could be missing something so....

GARY!!!

and welcome back!!!

Vulture is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Somethings changed. My signature is missing & the "edit signature" selection in the CP is gone too.

<
    "The good things a person needs-stubbornness, thinking for himself-don't make him a useful member of society. What makes him useful is to be half dead." Sylvan Hart

I'm having to move users around since the automatic system is bugged out and we are trying to create a new way to curb spam, hopefully I'll have any issues corrected within the next few days.

Thread Information