Thread: Ping: Gravelrash!

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Ping: Gravelrash!

Sent email to you today Pete but it was returned "error-undelivered".
    Please contact with updated address or post comments in here so we can at least know if you're doing OK.

If you're tryin' to swim across from OZ, ya better rest in Hawaii...that is if Jaws doesn't chew off something else first.

Default Cant find him!

Hey Bad Bob, i sent him a message a couple of days ago and no reply. He was waiting to get a pay out and move to Gods country ( Queensland in Australia )
    is the last i heard. He cant go far as we are surrounded by water! Wouldnt surprise me if he was swimming across the ditch though.

I will try to contact again
    rev dr g
    " LOVE MANY - TRUST FEW - ALLWAYS PADDLE YOUR OWN CANOE " (Gilbert Banyon, ww2 Digger)

Been wondering about him too.
    Gravelrash,hang in there.

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Maybe he's on one of those walk about's we hear about.
    "I have a .44 and a shovel, I'm sure no one's gonna miss you" - Virginia City, NV

http://community.webshots.com/user/GBodell

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by rev dr g View Post
    Hey Bad Bob, i sent him a message a couple of days ago and no reply. He was waiting to get a pay out and move to Gods country ( Queensland in Australia )
    is the last i heard. He cant go far as we are surrounded by water! Wouldnt surprise me if he was swimming across the ditch though.

I will try to contact again
    rev dr g

And all this time I thought THIS was God's country!

Thanks Doc.

Photo: Teton Range, taken near Jackson, WY. (photographer unk)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Got to keep the tourists happy!

Love the photo! I am sure we would have something close to that photo, Well i cant post the photo i got of Bikini clad girls ( minus the tops ) (Yes we have guys also ) sunbaking on Burleigh Heads beach on the Gold Coast as it might upset a few people. ( Bad Bob, google Burleigh Heads in Queensland Australia or the Gold Coast, Queensland Australia to see what i see everyday)

Then we got the hinterland about an hour drive inland from the beach. Places like Cannungra,Mt Tambourine, Orieleys national park etc Any one going on holidays and need some tourist stuff just drop me a line and i would love to help.

rev dr g ( tourist guide )
    " LOVE MANY - TRUST FEW - ALLWAYS PADDLE YOUR OWN CANOE " (Gilbert Banyon, ww2 Digger)

Ha ha ha, well as they say over there in OZ, "good on ya, mate.

Please keep after Gravelrash. I'd drive over to his house, but yer closer.

Gravelrash is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert

Hey BOB! G'day Champ, nice to know I've been missed! I have no idea why the email was returned, so I will fall back on the common cry of the frustrated Aussie internet hack..."**** Telstra". (That's our main telecommunications mob, who are better known as SNAFU)

Medical stuff has made me keep a bit of a low profile the last few months. Nothing major but I am scheduled for surgery May 14th. Frankly, I now can't wait, as the discomfort level is fast approaching overload.
    Gary...I'd love to go walkabout but you need two legs for that. In my dottage I will settle for ATV-about.

btw, that photo of the Tetons area is one of my all time favorites. Bad Bob has some wonderful shots of that area, and one which he sent me a while back, a spectacular sunset over the Snake River, is my screen saver. I use it to fuel my dreams.
    For the sceptics among you.... I still intend to be a botheration to ya'll, some time soonish! No threat, it's a promise!
    "Those were great old days. Everthing is very quiet now, isn't it?" Elfego Baca

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by Gravelrash View Post
    Gary...I'd love to go walkabout but you need two legs for that. In my dottage I will settle for ATV-about.
    Okay, then maybe ye' was on a crawl about?

I don't have an ATV yet, but I have 3 4X4's
    "I have a .44 and a shovel, I'm sure no one's gonna miss you" - Virginia City, NV

http://community.webshots.com/user/GBodell

Thread Information