Thread: Know about Enaville, Idaho?

Default Know about Enaville, Idaho?

Hello everyone. I am in need of historical info on the town in North Idaho, on the Coeur D' Alene river, named Enaville. Anyone with any info will be bowed to! Thanks everyone!!

Default Enaville Idaho reply......

I know this is an old post but i just found this forum. I lived in enaville for years. My folks owned the old Brandons Store that was just to the left (if facing the front door) of the snakepit bar, about 50 yards across the dirt lot.

I have TONS of info, most first hand knowledge from some of the 1st family members who settled there. I have a big, thick paperback book all about enaville, its history, pioneers, saloons, saw mills, tragedies, history and interesting, some wacky, some smart like fox characters all who left a life long impression on a young boy some 50+ years ago. Enaville, in fact, the whole silver valley and shoshone county are just plain magical and every person i have ever taken there, both my 1st wife and current came away with that feeling neither one had ever been there before.

Massive wonderful memories flood my mind as i write this to you.

A sincere heart felt thanks and RIP for 2 of enavilles pioneers and respected men (and true characters), Archie Jacobson and Roy Hollingsworth. Thank you for putting the spirit of north idaho in me, teaching me wonderful woodsman, hunting and life skills that helped mold me into the person and man i am today.

Hope you get this and i hear back from you!! I am sure i have MUCH of what your looking for (and maybe a little more!!). Best wishes.......

Ben

Thread Information