Thread: Hey, Don!

Default Hey, Don!

I guess we didn't have to wait long, did we? My sister-in-law is at the U of O, and I don't think even she expected the Ducks would give the Trojans a drubbing.

If it's any consolation, UCLA lost, also (but you were expecting that).

dwinslow is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by shirohniichan View Post
    I guess we didn't have to wait long, did we? My sister-in-law is at the U of O, and I don't think even she expected the Ducks would give the Trojans a drubbing.

If it's any consolation, UCLA lost, also (but you were expecting that).

#$@&*%#$*$^?"@!&*#^@ I ain't saying anything. I wuz hoping you wouldn't notice. Somehow I just knew there was gonna be a message from you on here this morning. That wasn't USC that showed up. It was some middle school team. I'm going to my corner now and pout for the rest of the day.
    Don Winslow
    Glendora, California
    Ghost Town Web site:http://www.donwinslow.net/Ghost%20Towns.html

Darin is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by dwinslow View Post
    #$@&*%#$*$^?"@!&*#^@ I ain't saying anything.I'm going to my corner now and pout for the rest of the day.
    Can I have an 8 by 10 glossy of that, Don...you know, just for prosperity and what not?

***SIGH****

My college & pro football season is all but over... and our UFL team isn't doing so hot either. DANGIT!!

(UCLA fan, but I root for USC on the national level)...
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
    --Sigmund Freud, General Introduction to Psychoa*alysis (1952)

dwinslow is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by Darin View Post
    Can I have an 8 by 10 glossy of that, Don...you know, just for prosperity and what not?
    Hey, you stay out of it. It's bad enough that I gotta suffer this humiliation from Schiro. I gotta a feeling that I'm gonna hear a lot more. I just have to remind him that Cal got beat by USC. Maybe that'll back him off a bit and he'll forget about yesterday. Maybe I can convince him that he was just having a dream.
    Don Winslow
    Glendora, California

I drove up to my cabin in Idyllwild on Friday with one thing I had to do---buy a cable to connect to my projector so I could watch the USC game in Hi-def on the big screen.

My nephew went to USC film school and I took in a few games at the Coliseum during those years. But I have been a USC fan for forty years.

To quote Don, "%$#@&* ^^&&& ^^ %$#$% ^%." And I got nothing else to say about it. Okay, one more thing---that cable cost me $60.

NJ
    "I got four things to live by: Don't say nothing that will hurt anybody. Don't give advice--nobody will take it anyway. Don't complain. Don't explain." Death Valley Scotty Walter Scott 1872-1954

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Johnson View Post
    But I have been a USC fan for forty years.

To quote Don, "%$#@&* ^^&&& ^^ %$#$% ^%." And I got nothing else to say about it.
    NJ
    Now, if we could just hide all this from Schiro.....................Maybe he'll forget about it and then we could remind him about how USC beat his dear Cal.
    Don Winslow
    Glendora, California

Quote Originally Posted by dwinslow View Post
    Now, if we could just hide all this from Schiro.....................Maybe he'll forget about it and then we could remind him about how USC beat his dear Cal.
    Come on-- I'm a son of Bruins and a grandson of a Golden Bear, but I didn't go to a PAC 10 school. My school was so small it couldn't field much of a team.

My wife tells me I can get my doctorate once I retire, but I doubt anyone will take the mantle from Elizabeth Berry in order to keep the medieval Japanese history program going at Cal.

Thread Information