Thread: Rejoining

Unhappy Rejoining

Why must a person rejoin Ghosttown Forums just because they haven't posted in two or three years.
    I had to re-register and was not allowed to use my former user name of Walkingsticks nor my former email address. I think this is unfair, at least the part where I had to get another user name and email address because of such strange rules. The reason I quit posting was because I was just too busy doing other things and now have a little time on my hands. In fact this past winter I discovered two ghost town sites that I could find little about and a strange rock foot bridge in a hidden canyon with no trail leading to it or away from it, yet it was in fairly good shape yet. And I came upon the foundations of a small ghost village that no one seemed to know anything about. And there is one town I have not made it to because one needs a 4 wheel drive to get there and its too far to walk to that is suppose to have lots of old mining equipment, but it might be Davis City.

campp is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert

Dunno for sure, but there was a recent software upgrade that probably changed things. Welcome back, the forum is getting more active now.

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Your old account is still active and ready to use, not sure why it wouldn't let you in unless you failed the password too many times. If you want, I can send you a password reset to the email listed on the account.

I purged the members list awhile back, but only deleted users that had never posted and hadn't logged in the last 2 years. But like I said, I just checked and yours is there.
    "I have a .44 and a shovel, I'm sure no one's gonna miss you" - Virginia City, NV

http://community.webshots.com/user/GBodell

Thread Information