Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Illegals Danger in Arizona?

Default Illegals Danger in Arizona?

Anyone know what the situation is in regard to trouble with illegals in the back country (ghost towns) of Arizona around the Tombstone area?
    40FORDJIM GHOSTTOWNER SINCE 1965

You shouldn't have problems with illegals. Regardless of what Brewer says, most of them ARE NOT A PROBLEM. most of them don't even carry water for survival, let alone an AK-47!. However, if you encounter drug runners, that's a different issue. I don't think illegals would do anything.

The USBP might be more dangerous than the illegals, too.
    Last edited by KE7WOX; 10-05-2010 at 06:12 PM.

We have a major problem with illegals up here. and the majority of them cause MAJOR PROBLEMS!. and in my opinion, if these illegals want to come over into this country, they need to come in leagally, (there are those who have done so) and get their citizenship to this country. it may be a lot of work, but it's worth it in my opinion.

Aber der Mensch ist blind Gleichgültigkeit gegenüber seinen Mitmenschen, war die ganze Generation geschlachtet und Verdammten..

Vulture is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by KE7WOX View Post
    Well that's an idiotic statement.

Fact is that while the number of Illegals crossing to find work is down the percentage of armed drug cartels is up. The danger is real along the border & well north of it. I wouldn't let it stop me from exploring though and arming myself.
    "The good things a person needs-stubbornness, thinking for himself-don't make him a useful member of society. What makes him useful is to be half dead." Sylvan Hart

dwinslow is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by Vulture View Post
    Well that's an idiotic statement.

Fact is that while the number of Illegals crossing to find work is down the percentage of armed drug cartels is up. The danger is real along the border & well north of it. I wouldn't let it stop me from exploring though and arming myself.
    More than "idiotic", the whole statement is downright false.
    Don Winslow
    Glendora, California
    Ghost Town Web site:http://www.donwinslow.net/Ghost%20Towns.html

Quote Originally Posted by KE7WOX View Post
    You should have problems with illegals. Regardless of what Brewer says, most of them ARE NOT A PROBLEM. most of them don't even carry water for survival, let alone an AK-47!. However, if you encounter drug runners, that's a different issue. I don't think illegals would do anything.

You don't think illegals would do anything? They already have. They've committed a crime by coming into the country illegally. That's a problem!

campp is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert

When the government is actually erecting signs announcing that travel away from the highway might be dangerous because of illegals, it's time to get something done.

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by barnbum View Post
    You don't think illegals would do anything? They already have. They've committed a crime by coming into the country illegally. That's a problem!

Not to mention murdering the AZ rancher on his own property.
    http://www.examiner.com/county-polit...lees-to-mexico

Quote Originally Posted by bad bob View Post
    Not to mention murdering the AZ rancher on his own property.
    http://www.examiner.com/county-polit...lees-to-mexico
    I saw this on the news when it happened. Haven't heard a thing since then. The liberal news media shut that up fast didn't they? The area I live in has a very high Mexican population, with a corresponding high crime rate that's going up. Most of the inmates in the county jails are Mexican. Gang violence is going up, especially in a large metropolitan area 35 miles north of here. When we moved here 10 years ago we never heard about gang shootings "up in the cities", but we sure do now. And it's not Americans doing it, it's illegals. The way things are going it won't just be Americans who live close to the border who are being murdered on thier own land.

I s'pose it's pretty bad anywhere near the border. Hopefully that will change in the future and our folks along the border can get on with their lives. Did anyone catch the news this morning about the jetskier who was killed near the border? Sure, he was South of the line but if anyone crossed North of the line would we shoot them on sight? Probably not, unless they were firing on us. Nothing has changed in those areas for hundreds of years. Why don't we just buy the lake from Mexico and put our fence about 50 miles South of it? Good fences make for good neighbors.........

Thread Information