Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Illegals Danger in Arizona?

ak47 I guess our' government hasn't gotten around to putting up those warning signs in the lake yet. Haven't heard anything about what, if anything was found out about who shot the man on the waterski. And what might be done about it. If we had shot somebody going back to Mexico on a waterski can you imagine the uproar?
    Last edited by barnbum; 10-03-2010 at 09:21 PM. Reason: can't type

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Fiddler14 View Post
    We have a major problem with illegals up here. and the majority of them cause MAJOR PROBLEMS!.
    If you encounter them in the middle of the desert, how many of those would shoot you?

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Just one would be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by KE7WOX View Post
    If you encounter them in the middle of the desert, how many of those would shoot you?
    Violent crimes involving illegal aliens is up all over the Southwest. It's a fact, not some political mumbo jumbo. Around the corner from me, a guy (A legal Mexican immigrant) brought home an illegal day laborer from the Home Depot up the street. The day laborer was helping him around the house, the guy went back to HD to get some supplies and came back to find his wife beaten to death with a crow bar by the day laborer who in turn took anything valuable he could carry.

Add to that and all of the meth and marijuana production we have out in the sticks around here is a **** good reason to arm one's self.
    "I have a .44 and a shovel, I'm sure no one's gonna miss you" - Virginia City, NV

http://community.webshots.com/user/GBodell

It's a problem all over the country and it does put a burden on the rest of our society. How much of a burden is the subject of much debate and not easily resolved.

When I read about the man being shot while near the Mexican side of the lake, I wondered why they went over there even though there were warnings not to do so. Why do people do stupid things and then complain about what happens??

Sounds kind of cold huh? Like the three hikers from Berkely who went for a walk near the Iranian border and were taken into custody. Do I really care if two are still in jail when they were warned not to go there?

Choices have consequences. You can go for a walk in the desert with no water and someone might find you, or then again maybe not.

GaryB is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    Choices have consequences. You can go for a walk in the desert with no water and someone might find you, or then again maybe not.
    Going some place that you are not welcomed I can whole heartedly agree with you. But one should be able to go out and about in their own back yard without worrying about issues with illegals or drug runners.
    "I have a .44 and a shovel, I'm sure no one's gonna miss you" - Virginia City, NV

http://community.webshots.com/user/GBodell

Thread Information