Thread: Buildable Lot in Kent Oregon for sale

Default Buildable Lot in Kent Oregon for sale

Hello, I have some property in the lovely little near-ghost of Kent Oregon and I would sell a 100'x100' buildable lot for $5800 cash or possable trade for a 2000-newer full size pickup with under 100k miles, antique car or a newer Honda four wheeler + cash, mabe even a part trade for the right firearms. I live in the area and can meet to show the property or email pictures.
    Kent is between Grass Valley and Shaniko on hwy 97 and only 2 hours from the Portland area or less than 100 miles from Bend. Kent has a Church,post office, several standing but unused historical buildings and a few inhabited houses. There is a gas station, store, and school 13 miles away. Great view of the plains and a partial view of Mt.Hood in the right weather. Please call 503-703-2874 for more information or email austensclassics@yahoo.com

Still for sale, I forgot to mention: The property has comunity water and power at the edge and it's on a paved street.

I would sell the entire 100'x250' parcel (over 1/2 acre) for $11,000 or a 100'x100' buildable corner lot for $5800 cash or possable trade for a 2000-newer full size pickup with under 100k miles, 97 or newer Jeep Wrangler, antique car or a newer Honda four wheeler + cash, mabe even a part trade for the right firearms, mini excavator, diesel 25-40hp tractor with loader, enclosed trailer, newer Honda, Subaru, Nissan, 5 speed car with low miles,I might even trade for some non-buildable wooded recreational property?
    Kent is located in Sherman County which is bordered by the Deschutes, John Day, and Columbia rivers so it's a good place if you like to fish. Lots of Deer, upland birds,water foul, Antilope, and even a few Elk and Bighorn sheep in the area.
    The propery is on a paved street and has access to Power and a community water system at the road! I don't think you can even buy buildable property with water way down in Christmas Valley this cheap anymore!

Please call 503-703-2874 for more information or email for pictures.

Default Here are some older photos of the town..

I sold the two lots, but I have 3 remaining for sale for $5,500 , also two lots in Shaniko Oregon I would sell for $7500 might be interested in trades. 503-703-2874

Thread Information