Thread: Boquillas, Arizona

Ghostdancer is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert

Default Boquillas, Arizona

On the trail heading to where the remains of Contention are located across the San Pedro there is an old railway crossing. This is before you get to the river. Follow the grade NW and it leads to an old brick structure just left of the grade. I had thought that this was once a community known as Boquillas, but was there really a community by that name? I know that it is in the vicinity of a ranch by that name.
    "Here lies Lester Moore; four slugs from A-44. No Les no more." - Grave marker at Tombstone's Boothill Cemetary

Yes.
    Located north of Fairbank with only one brick ruin. It was a railroad stop.
    You who are on the road Must have a code that you can live by And so become yourself!

Sunrise is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert

I'm hearing about the community SPAM for the first time from here. That's info for me, will definitely never do business with RV RENTALS ARIZONA BOQUILLAS.
    “You are not a human being in search of a spiritual experience. You are a spiritual being immersed in a human experience.”http://thinkexist.com/i/sq/as4.gif Teilhard de Chardin quote

Darin is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

SPAM, what SPAM, I don't see no SPAM...don't know how that one got through but it's gone now!!!

Sunrise is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert

Thanks Darin!
    “You are not a human being in search of a spiritual experience. You are a spiritual being immersed in a human experience.”http://thinkexist.com/i/sq/as4.gif Teilhard de Chardin quote

Thread Information