Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hayden Gold Mine

Default Hayden Gold Mine

This mine operated when Arizona was still a territory . I am trying to find out where it was . I have exhausted every search engine and can only come up with Hayden HILL mine which is NOT the one . Any help would be appreciated .

old judge is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Question Hayden

Ever jump out of a perfectly good airplane? Where is the Hayden Hill Mine that is not the one you're looking for? Might help me try to help you in your quest. Merry Christmas. OJ

The Hayden Hill operation was in Lassen County CA . The Hayden Gold Mining Company was in the AZ Territory .

Crane, TX - But I'd rather be in Arizona or Colorado!

Default Hayden, AZ

Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper
    The Hayden Hill operation was in Lassen County CA . The Hayden Gold Mining Company was in the AZ Territory .
    Well, there is a Hayden Arizona, it's in Gila county, and it's the site of a large copper smelter operation. The mountains surrounding Hayden are full of old mines. None of the topos I have show a Hayden mine, though. I have some other mining info sources I'll check with later, and see if I can come up with anything.

HTH,

Tom

Default Stock for Hayden Gold Mines found

Hi, I recently came across (in my basement) a stock certificate for 200 shares for the Hayden Gold Mines Company, Limited. It's dated May 1, 1922 and made out to my husband's grandmother. The top of the certificate says Incorporated under the Ontario Companies Act. Although it's very old and cracked, I can read the whole thing - and the seal does not indicate any location of the mines. Since I was wondering about these mines myself after finding this certificate, this website was the first one I came across with the name of that stock.

Default Hayden Mines

I too am researching Hayden Hill Consolidated Mining Company because a friend of mine found two stock certificates in his deceased mother's trunk. So far I have discovered that this mine is in Wallace, ID, now owed by Lassen Gold Mines which is now a subsidery of Kinross Gold Mines in Ontario. I called someone at Lassen Mines, he called back, and I will talk to him tomorrown. According to records at Kinross, they have reclaimed the land around this mine and taken out the toxins. Mines can be researched at a govn. site which I can't give you right now. It lists all mines and their operator. There are many references to Hayden Hill mines online. Put in Lassen Gold Mine and Kinross Gold.

old judge is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default hayden mines

We're still talking apples and oranges here. The mine Paratrooper seeks is in AZ, maybe associated with other mining operations in Gila Co. The other Hayden Mines are elsewhere, CA, ID maybe, perhaps Canada. OJ

Smile It's The Hayden Claim

7 miles east of Kearney on hwy 177 , Just Past Mile post 140 , Turn Left on the first dirt road. Go through the gate (Please close)just over a 1/4 mile from the road you will be on the claim .It is Around Winkleman Az, North of Tucson. I have a TOPO Map if Interested
    Last edited by phxdatadr; 01-29-2005 at 02:49 PM.

Default Close...

That's like Kearny and Winkelman. OJ

Default Hayden Hill Consolidated Mining Company

Quote Originally Posted by Suky Boss
    I too am researching Hayden Hill Consolidated Mining Company because a friend of mine found two stock certificates in his deceased mother's trunk. So far I have discovered that this mine is in Wallace, ID, now owed by Lassen Gold Mines which is now a subsidery of Kinross Gold Mines in Ontario. I called someone at Lassen Mines, he called back, and I will talk to him tomorrown. According to records at Kinross, they have reclaimed the land around this mine and taken out the toxins. Mines can be researched at a govn. site which I can't give you right now. It lists all mines and their operator. There are many references to Hayden Hill mines online. Put in Lassen Gold Mine and Kinross Gold.
    I too have some certificates for this Company from my grandfather. I have found that it still exists as an Idaho Corporation from 1931 into 2006. I suspect that something funny has been going on for decades with it and encourage anyone who has such certificates to contact me by email at rogerthebrave@juno.com.
    I am a retired Illinois lawyer and am not seeking these contacts to get any fees, but if
    our ancestors have been cheated we ought to band together to recover something. Note that the price of gold and silver is now at a 25 year high. I do see from internet searching that there were mines in other states with the name "Hayden" and there was probably a prospector by that name who got around.

Thread Information