Thread: WANTED: Old Property or Replica for Haunted Attraction

Default WANTED: Old Property or Replica for Haunted Attraction

I am interested in buying a Ghost Town, Old Amusement Park or Old Farm that I could turn into a Haunted Attraction. Prefer a Ghost Town or Replica so that I could create a "Haunted Community", where the various structures would accommodate their own haunt.

Please only message me if you have KNOW the property is for sale and have contact information for the property.

Thanks,
    blaine.lippe@gmail.com

Default Replica Old West Montana Town

We are auctioning a "Replica Old West Montana Town", near Anaconda, Montana. The town consists of 51 acres and 12 period correct structures. You can view the listing details at www.guardian-re.com

Please contact me at casey@guardian-re.com or 406-925-1220 if you have any questions or would like additional information. Thank you.

Casey Rule
    United Country Guardian Real Estate
    Dillon, Montana

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    I am interested in buying a Ghost Town, Old Amusement Park or Old Farm that I could turn into a Haunted Attraction. Prefer a Ghost Town or Replica so that I could create a "Haunted Community", where the various structures would accommodate their own haunt.

Please only message me if you have KNOW the property is for sale and have contact information for the property.

Thanks,
    blaine.lippe@gmail.com

Search on internet Ghost town and historical palaces . Internet provide all kind of information which help you in this project . With the help of those information you easily guide in your project.

I am selling a historic adobe property in New Mexico which includes an old saloon, post office, mercantile, stables out buildings, and hotel - the property dates to the mid 1800s and come with many original artifacts - it is located in Cuchillo, NM- a Ghost town in southern New Mexico (mild winters!) The Old Hotel has been remodeled into a beautiful home/vacation rental...
    The property has a reputation for haunting and has been featured in local, national, and intentional media outlets...
    I also have another property down the road for sale, another large old adobe home that has also media attention for being haunted.
    I just reduced the prices on both properties.
    For more information, please visit: www.CuchilloBar.com - and Please feel free to email me back with any questions.

Thanks,
    Josh

This isn't difficult to found these ghost town or old properties a while ago maybe it was but now it's easy and I think there is the best way for you to search through any search engine by this same word and it'd be so helpful to you for having a lot of the relevant link where you'd got that's what you're looking for.

Default WANTED: Old Property or Replica for Haunted Attraction

I like all old buildings and places where we scene amazing and old times things in natural and real in condition. Now I am interested in buying a Ghost Town, Old Amusement Park or Old Farm that I could turn into a Haunted Attraction. Prefer a Ghost Town or Replica so that I could create a "Haunted Community", where the various structures would accommodate their own haunt. So if someone knows where this property is then you must tell me I really need and like to collect full information to complete my aim.
    Last edited by kethy; 08-27-2013 at 02:08 AM.

Thread Information