Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: Your Ghost Town Pics

I have some good Rhyolite pictures you are welcome to. One in particular has an interesting mood because a storm was moving in at the time:

Let me know.

Eric
    "The Desert is my Church and Hunting is my God" - EAM

Quote Originally Posted by D_S_Designs View Post
    If you still need some shots of Boot Hill in Tombstone, Arizona, I can get some for you. Also, I can dig through my archives for Fairbank, Arizona if you're interested in that.
    I should be good for Boot Hill. Thanks, D_S_. I'll let you know if the ones I've got don't work out, though.
    "There comes a time in every rightly constructed boy's life when he has a raging desire to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure."

bonnevillemariner.com

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Mayer View Post
    I have some good Rhyolite pictures you are welcome to. One in particular has an interesting mood because a storm was moving in at the time
    Let me know.
    Great photo, Eric! I do have some Rhyolite photos that I have submitted, but I would be interested in seeing some more of yours. I may be able to replace what I've submitted in some cases. Feel free to contact me via email (bonnevillemariner@gmail.com) or DM me here. Thanks!
    "There comes a time in every rightly constructed boy's life when he has a raging desire to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure."

bonnevillemariner.com

I'll put some together tomorrow and email you. I have large digital versions of all.

Eric
    "The Desert is my Church and Hunting is my God" - EAM

I know you're past deadline but I have photos from Jerome & a couple other AZ ghost towns (Bisbee, Vulture City, Fairbank & Tombstone but it sounds like you're good on Tombstone) if you still need them.

Leonids, I am past deadline, but I can substitute and add photos until about 6/20. I'd love to see your photos! I was never able to find any photos of Jerome, so I'm especially interested in anything you have of that town.

bonnevillemariner.com

Eric Mayer, I just sent you a private message. I'm in dire need of a good Rhyolite shot.

bonnevillemariner.com

Unfortunately I checked back in here too late & it's now past deadline! If you still want to see the photos of Jerome, I've got a couple up at my "adventure" site http://leonids.us/mines/jerome-arizona/.

I hope it was OK to post that link... If not, I can remove it.

Darin is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by Leonids View Post
    Unfortunately I checked back in here too late & it's now past deadline! If you still want to see the photos of Jerome, I've got a couple up at my "adventure" site http://leonids.us/mines/jerome-arizona/.

I hope it was OK to post that link... If not, I can remove it.
    Those are awesome photos Leonids and its perfectly okay to post the link.

Leonids, great photos! Yes, I am past deadline, but might be able to get one or more of these shoehorned in. Would you mind if I try to submit jerome_museum01.png and jerome01.png? I'd need the original quality versions, but you'll be fully credited for each shot.

bonnevillemariner.com

Thread Information