Thread: Blackrock, Nv area late Sept anyone?

Default Blackrock, Nv area late Sept anyone?

Anyone planning a trip to the Blackrock area late Sept? Tunnel Camp, Seven Troughs, Rabbit hole, Maybe north to Murder Rock?

Just wondering. I'm new to the site but have been trying to find someone to explore with me. I really don't like "going it alone" once i get more than 20 to 30 miles off the beaten path. And anywhere in Northwest Nevada is off the beaten path for sure.

I would love to make it out to some of the places i have only been able to read about. I like to trail ride, explore, take pics and always pack out more than i pack in... in the form of trash left by others.

We were just out at the Seven Troughs area, and I agree, it's nice to have a second vehicle in case there is a problem. I had two tires blow out on me at Ryepatch this year, POS All Terrain Cooper Tires. Never had a problem with my Firestone Destination tires. It was a good thing I had a spare each time, but it could have been bad if I didn't. I go with my family and my kids loved Tunnel camp and always want to go with me when I go out to explore, but then a breakdown could even be more dangerous. Would love to have others to explore with. If you don't mind another family to explore with, let me know as I sure wouldn't mind exploring with more people and vehicles.
    Explore Forums Ghost Town and Mining Camp Forums

Create your own ghost town galleries, blogs, forums, discussion, and much more, free.

Something about Murder Rock with a complete stranger....

lol

A fast "Birds Eye View" of the Black Rock Desert.

This is a video of a rocket launch. There are several cameras
    on the rocket. I was trying to figure out where this was shot.
    Then pyramid lake came into view. An awesome video.

http://www.wimp.com/rocketcamera/

Wow..Nice post.Thanks foe sharing.

Build a Website For Free

Honestly, I was not planning to visit this area, I just did not think about it. What kinds of activities are provided there? May be I should search in the Internet and find out more about this topic before making up my mind.

Default Blackrock, Nv area late Sept anyone?

I want to know some important things about Blackrock area. I get chance to visit in this area lonely and I have no knowledge about this place but I think it is nice place for visit and have number of places for stay in which area. I go in September and need to stay in which place more than two months. So guys I want to meet some peoples who are knows about this places and give me some information about this place and there environment. I hope mostly peoples have experience to visit in this place and like to share with me their knowledgeable opinions.
    Last edited by kethy; 08-27-2013 at 02:06 AM.

Default 1880-1910 Frontier type town

I get project to find out the some different and old frontier town from different countries. I collect some details about those towns that are place near for our country. So now I have no more information where is area and city where I found that towns which I desired. Someone from of you if are knowing about 19005, 1880 and 1910 frontier type of town then you must share with me you information.
    Last edited by kethy; 08-27-2013 at 02:07 AM.

Interested in setting up base camp in the Sierras for Ghosttown DVD series might be interested in Black Rock area 862 243 0769

it's nice to have a second vehicle in case there is a problem. I had two tires blow out on me at Ryepatch this year, POS All Terrain Cooper Tires. Never had a problem with my Firestone Destination tires. It was a good thing I had a spare each time..........

http://pass-4sure.us/

Thread Information