Thread: Heeeelllllllooooo! Is there an echo in here???

Default Heeeelllllllooooo! Is there an echo in here???

Looking at the posts (other than myself) and seems to be mainly lookers but no posters. Where is everyone??

I am here, but haven't been out much... yet. Summer is almost here though, so I bet there will be a lot more posting as soon as summer arrives.
    Explore Forums Ghost Town and Mining Camp Forums

Create your own ghost town galleries, blogs, forums, discussion, and much more, free.

Quote Originally Posted by bob3 was bob2 View Post
    I am here, but haven't been out much... yet. Summer is almost here though, so I bet there will be a lot more posting as soon as summer arrives.
    Yeah...you gotta point! It's always Summer in Florida. Lookin forward to some of your wanderings.

Darin is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Not for me...my last trip ended up with a little fall down the side of a hill that later, I found out, about killed my kidneys and I didn't even know it. Doctor told me to be careful from now on and no more hiking the hills, aka overdoing it, like I did. But now, with my new fangled "ticket" I'll be doing a bit more from the towns that I can get to and will be made known a little later this year. I will however be lurking around the forum here and seeing, as well as enjoying, what everyone else posts!

I poke my nose in about once daily but I'm not finding anything of interest to me, so I close the door and go elsewhere in the house.
    David A. Wright
    Quote: "Happy Trails To You, Until We Meet Again!"

Sorry to hear Darin, hope some day you will get the chance to get out and explore again.

Create your own ghost town galleries, blogs, forums, discussion, and much more, free.

Darin is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Oh I will...I just won't be doing any long hikes to get there. The GTs will just have to be off the main road is all.

campp is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert

I'm here, just have lots of traveling and family stuff to do... On a road trip to Indiana... Not sure what I'll find but camera is always at the ready.

Heeeelllllllooooo
    Yep,was off Family sorting stuff.Dad passed away,now fighting with someone who bought the half House my Uncle owned.Right now im with UPS in Contract to supply Olympia till end of September,but i hope im back on Track by January.
    Do't know where. Maybe lookaround Cal/Nev but also possible between Flagstaff and Phoenix
    Last edited by Tyroler; 07-01-2012 at 09:11 AM.

Sorry to hear about your Dad Tyroler, my condolences to you and your family.

Thread Information