Thread: Newbie Intro

Default Newbie Intro

Long time lurker, finally joined up to ask for some assistance and meet some fellow ghost-towners. My name is Kurt and I'm in love with all things outdooors, specifically off-roading, mines, ghost towns, history in general. As such I spend a fair amount of time in the outdoor in search of the next adventure. I love to research and read up on the places I travel to both before and after the trip. I've been to ghost towns on several continents through my travels but I still find the biggest fascination with those in my own backyard. Utah has a fairly substantial ghost town population and thus the adventure has just begun despite spending the last 15 years actively traveling to these sites. I run a small 4x4 shop specializing in Toyota Land Cruisers (Cruiser Outfitters) and am a partner in several other small ventures including the ExpeditionUtah.com website which is an 'all-things' Utah trip planning resource and history database.

I'm slowly working on a book regarding the history of the American Fork Mining District in Northern Utah (Utah County), ghosttowns.com has some great info on both Forest City and Deer Creek. I'm very interested in meeting with Bob Bezzant whom submitted the info on those two sites. If you might know of a lead, please let me know. http://forums.ghosttowns.com/showthr...nyone-know-him

Look forward to getting to know you guys!
    Last edited by TreasureKurt; 06-09-2013 at 09:07 PM.

Welcome, glad you are here...........Speedy

Quote Originally Posted by speedy View Post
    Welcome, glad you are here...........Speedy
    Thanks for the welcome!

YEP Bro trimaran cruises, ghosttowns, haunted houses ,URBEX, Motion Picture equipment, Mercedes Galanda Wagons Range Rover, Sandrails, pro skateboarding, British Columbia, Towns located above 9000 feet, 862-243-0769 later. Look for Nissan Pathfinder or sim Toyota LC early 2000s email at one-ping-only@rock.com

Welcome to the site!
    Explore Forums Ghost Town and Mining Camp Forums

Create your own ghost town galleries, blogs, forums, discussion, and much more, free.

Thread Information