Thread: Now listen.

Default Now listen.

Its not for the "For Sell Forum",but you still could buy.
    Its just a Problem i have to find a way out,as i will not sell my Part.
    When my dad passed away 2 Year ago i got one of his Property.its a half House during the other Half was owned by his Brother who passed away a bit earlier.
    The second half got now sold to someone who will not share and offeres his Part for sell.Its a Kitchen,3 Bedrooms,peace of Cellar and a bit of Garden for 80000.- Euro
    It has to be refurbished,and Notar as well as Landoffice to register will cost a bit.Do we say 100000.- Euro to own it and leave in it by doing Work ourself,as Hand of Plumber,electrician and so.
    I will not buy,as i dont know what i would do with 2 Kitchen and 6 Bedrooms.Well,2 could be Leavingrooms,which means enough for 2 Families.But im alone,so,if anyone is interested in owning a half House in Austria send a Pm
    http://www.google.com/search?client=...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

jiaopibuy Guest

なぜアンチかと言うと私が思うゴルフのイメージが無趣味の中年親父 が仕事の付き合いではじめる。職場でゴルフをやっている奴は抵ギャンブル好き。休日はパチンコで服もダサい 。激安ゴルフクラブ ゴルフ=仕事、親父 、無趣味みたいなイメージがあります。どんなに石川遼くんが頑張ってもゴルフウェアはダサいと思ってしまい ます。

多趣味な方でアンチゴルフだったがやってみたらハマった方、視野の狭い私に魅力を教えて下さい…自分はビン テージな車、 ミズノMP-69 バイク、ホットロッド、スケボー、スノボー、キャンプ、インテリアなど自分で言うにはあれですがそこそここ 洒落た趣味を頑張って来ました。同様の趣味を持っている方の回答のみをお待ちしています。

ただ単にゴルフ好きのやれば分かるや、やらないなら文句言うな的な回答は結構です。他にどんな趣味があるか も教えていただけると参考になります。 MP-69アイアン 補足なんかプロゴルファー猿みたいな方たちから猛烈な批判をあびてますがゴルフのカテゴリーで質問したこと が間違いでした。

数字で競えるという回答してくれた方有難うございます。わかりやすいです。イタリタきのドルガバグッチのフ ァッションは痛くて最高ですね!ゴルフ=成金の典型的なイメージが最高です。ハマった方の意見がききたいだ けなのになー。やってみたら意外や意外、相当面白かった、というのが僕の感覚です。色んなイメージが事前に 擦り込まれてあるでしょうが、まあ黙って1年やってみるのをお勧めします。 ミズノMP-69アイアン もちろん、年代とか、質問者様が置かれている環境にも寄りけりでしょう。周囲の友人で誰一人ゴルフをしない のに、自分だけゴルフが好きになって継続するのは難しいかもしれませんけれどもね。

Thread Information