Thread: A must see?

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default A must see?

Originally posted by Jeroen Hoogeveen

: This summer I will go to California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico and Colorado! (I am from the Netherlands) Can someone advice me which ghosttowns I "must" visit?? Thanks Jeroen

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: A must see?

Originally posted by Kurt Schneider

: Bodie is a MUST SEE if you are looking for ghost towns. It has more standing buildings than anywhere else. It has a lot more to explore than other sites. A lot of the ghost towns in AZ only have a few crumbling walls.

: Even though it is not a ghost town, Tombstone AZ is a neat place to visit to really get the flavor of the old west. Bisbee in AZ and Virgina city in NV are kinda cool too.

: KURT

Originally posted by kathy

: If possible, I would suggest that you visit Austin,Belmont, and

: Eureka, all in Nevada. Eureka is not a ghosttown

: but it's has the atmosphere of an old west town.

: Interesting old restored hotel there.

Originally posted by AZ gal

: : Bodie is a MUST SEE if you are looking for ghost towns. It has more standing buildings than anywhere else. It has a lot more to explore than other sites. A lot of the ghost towns in AZ only have a few crumbling walls.

: : Even though it is not a ghost town, Tombstone AZ is a neat place to visit to really get the flavor of the old west. Bisbee in AZ and Virgina city in NV are kinda cool too.

: : KURT

: SORRY......but Tombstone is NOT for serious Ghost Town explorers. It's a cheap cowboy dirt disneyland. Cute? Hokey!!!

Originally posted by TAMMY VALENTINE

: malikoff diggins its by Grass valley its a little like Bodie but not as big but you get the feeling of the old west it was a minnintg town its GREAT not many people know about it

Thread Information