Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Albany, Georgia(Southwest Ga)

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Albany, Georgia(Southwest Ga)

Originally posted by Jane Lane

: Hey y,all!!!! I was just wondering, are there any haunted places down in Albany Georgia? Also has anyone out there even slept in that haunted hotel-mansion(that is still in buisness) in old-towne historic Savannah Georgia? I herd it is really cool! I am going there this year. Please respond soon!!Thanlk you, Jane Lane

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Albany, Georgia(Southwest Ga)

Originally posted by Brittany

: :There is a place in albany called 7 churches that is haunted,,its a long dirt road..its pretty freaky.!

Default Re: Albany, Georgia(Southwest Ga)

Originally posted by brandon baker

: dear jane lane,
    : heres a place i found...i havn't been there yet.
    : Adams Family Graves - The Adams Family Graves are located on a dirt road near the Baker County line. It is a small family grave yard that also has four unknown civil war soldiers graves. No one knows if the graves belong to confederate or union soldiers. Driving down the road you can hear moaning and see things moving in the woods but when you reach the grave yard you hear nothing and see nothing except the graves. If you sit in your car for a while you can see people enter the grave yard and hear them talking. then they disappear and you hear and see nothing again

anyone wouldn't happen to have directions to Turner Field Naval Hospital in Albany GA would they??? please help, cannot find any info

Been to all of those places. My local ghost hunters club-"Haunted Albany" has toured nearly every place on the national lists in Southwest Ga. (TheShadowlands.com,etc) We go to all of the surrounding areas as well. We have taken pics and video at Adams family Gravesite, 7 Church's Rd(including the abandoned old church and cemetary), and the Naval Hospital. Check out my site for some pics- www.freewebs.com/hauntedalbany
    I sent some directions to Turner Field Naval Hospital on your other thread. If its confusing PM me. We are going to some other counties this Saturday night(7/1) and see what we can find. We have experienced something unexplainable at all of these Albany places though.

Default ghosts

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosttowns.com View Post
    Originally posted by Brittany

: :There is a place in albany called 7 churches that is haunted,,its a long dirt road..its pretty freaky.!
    Hey brittany im planning on going tonight and wonder if you can tell me some other places in albany ga.

old judge is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Talking

Hey Ashlev: There's a 7-11 worth checkin' out on Main, a K-Mart that's to die for, and a keen vacant lot up on the North side, around Oak and 12th. There are a lot of places in Albany. The Yellow pages gave me my start. OJ

I realize this thread was started a while ago, but if anyone is interested, there is a new ghost hunting team in Albany, GA. The current website is http://ghosts.meetup.com/643/

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by casper View Post
    I realize this thread was started a while ago, but if anyone is interested, there is a new ghost hunting team in Albany, GA. The current website is http://ghosts.meetup.com/643/

Hmmm.... ghost hunting team, yep that IS very interesting. But, I'm more curious to know if you realized this was a ghost town website? And if so, why would you still post here instead of moving over to a paranormal dedicated board.

Course, now on the other hand, folks like you DO give some of us here somethin' to shoot at, every now and then when it gets a bit slow.

I guess it's more of a balance issue.

Default Turner Field

i need to know who to contact on investigating the naval hospital there in Albany. All the links i google are dead and useless links. We are just beginning our investigative team here in south georgia so i am learning the ropes on the proper channels to go thru that will not be breaking any laws.
    thanks
    mandy

Thread Information