Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is this gost town ?

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Where is this gost town ?

Originally posted by Scott

: I have recently found an early 1900's mail bag with the names of Mullan Idaho to Carbonate Hill.. I live in the Idaho area but haven't been able to find any information about a Carbonate HiLL.. Does anyone have any records of this place..?

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Where is this gost town ?

Originally posted by bad bob

:

: : I have recently found an early 1900's mail bag with the names of Mullan Idaho to Carbonate Hill.. I live in the Idaho area but haven't been able to find any information about a Carbonate HiLL.. Does anyone have any records of this place..?

: Carbonate Hill could have been the result of a name change, or something. Towns often changed their names fer one reason on another.

: And since Mullen is located near the Montana border, Carbonate Hill could have been a small place in Montana. In any case, I turned up zilch.

: Search Engines had no info either. Solly!

: bb.

Default Re: Where is this gost town ?

Originally posted by Ghosttowns.om

: : I have recently found an early 1900's mail bag with the names of Mullan Idaho to Carbonate Hill.. I live in the Idaho area but haven't been able to find any information about a Carbonate HiLL.. Does anyone have any records of this place..?

: Carbonate Hill mine - located in Shoshone county on the Mullan 7.5" topo - lat 472704N long 1154605W T47N sec1 just north of Mullan on the hill along with a whole bunch of other mines- all the info is in the GNIS including the topo, arial photographs etc..

Default where is ghost town

Originally posted by cory west

Default Re: where is ghost town

Originally posted by Dorothy Fellows

:

: : : I have recently found an early 1900's mail bag with the names of Mullan Idaho to Carbonate Hill.. I live in the Idaho area but haven't been able to find any information about a Carbonate HiLL.. Does anyone have any records of this place..?

:

: : : I have recently found an early 1900's mail bag with the names of Mullan Idaho to Carbonate Hill.. I live in the Idaho area but haven't been able to find any information about a Carbonate HiLL.. Does anyone have any records of this place..?

:

: : : I am interested in finding Gost towns in Upper

: New York state, can anyon give me information on this, I`m into metal Detecting. Dot

Default Re: where is ghost towns in NY state

: :

: : : : I am interested in finding Gost towns in Upper

: : New York state, can anyone give me information on this, I`m into metal Detecting. Dot

: My E-mail is Dotell55@webtv.net

:

Default About 0.2 Miles s. Dorsey, IH.

Originally posted by Robert H. Looney

: : Carbonate Hill could have been the result of a name change, or something. Towns often changed their names fer one reason on another.

: : And since Mullen is located near the Montana border, Carbonate Hill could have been a small place in Montana. In any case, I turned up zilch.

: : Search Engines had no info either. Solly!

: : bb. This is Robert H, Looney Dayton, Oh. I have a Trip planner, And it said that The place called carbonaht Hill, is now Carbonate, IH. Go east from millan on rt. 90 to dorsey, go 10 Miles South West about 0.2 Miles from the creek. Good luck, Robert Looney

Default About 0.2 Miles s. Dorsey, IH.

Originally posted by Robert H. Looney

: : Carbonate Hill could have been the result of a name change, or something. Towns often changed their names fer one reason on another.

: : And since Mullan, IH. is located near the Montana border, Carbonate Hill could have been a small place in Montana. In any case, I turned up zilch.

: : Search Engines had no info either. Solly!

: : bb. This is Robert H, Looney Dayton, Oh. I have a Trip planner, And it said that The place called carbonaht Hill, is now Carbonate, IH. Go east from mullan on rt. 90 to dorsey, go 10 Miles South West about 0.2 Miles from the creek. Good luck, Robert Looney

Thread Information