Thread: HEY GHOSTTOWNERS! Who's up for some exploring?

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default HEY GHOSTTOWNERS! Who's up for some exploring?

Originally posted by Cat and Ripley

: Since the ghost town rally was officially cancelled this year why dont we all come up with a date and time to meet up for some exploring as a group, "unofficially"!

: Anyone interested? Most of July and August is wide open for me and Ripley and we'd love to hook up with some fellow ghost towners for some exploring/camping/off roading!

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: HEY GHOSTTOWNERS! Who's up for some exploring?

Originally posted by casey

: We'd be interested. We're in Washington and would have to squeeze it into a long weekend. You may be a little more hardcore than us "rookies" though! Where are you considering? Montana, Idaho and Oregon are weekend trips we've done from home. Let me know!

Originally posted by Rob

: : Since the ghost town rally was officially cancelled this year why dont we all come up with a date and time to meet up for some exploring as a group, "unofficially"!

: : Anyone interested? Most of July and August is wide open for me and Ripley and we'd love to hook up with some fellow ghost towners for some exploring/camping/off roading!

: Hey Cat, I am definitely in. How about the Eastern Sierra region, or maybe even Western Nevada?? Lets pick a date, time, and a place for everyone to meet on a Saturday morning. I'll throw out a date, how about the last weekend in July?

: Rob

Originally posted by Coach Bodie

: Texas Jess and Myself have an unconfirmed trip up to Lundy and Bodie around August 12th. Very unconfirmed at the moment, but we're working on it!!!

:

: : Since the ghost town rally was officially cancelled this year why dont we all come up with a date and time to meet up for some exploring as a group, "unofficially"!

: : Anyone interested? Most of July and August is wide open for me and Ripley and we'd love to hook up with some fellow ghost towners for some exploring/camping/off roading!

Thread Information