Thread: Haunted Tombstone

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Haunted Tombstone

Originally posted by Tom

: Did anyone watch this on The History Channel? I live in Tucson which is only 75 miles from Tombstone and I have visited Tombstone many times.

: Of the ghost tales presented, I am not familiar with any of them and the one that I am familiar with was not featured at all. This involves a spirit that is suppose to haunt the Big Nose Kates Saloon. It is suppose to be of a miner who lived in a shaft that is underneath the saloon.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Haunted Tombstone

Originally posted by Coach Bodie

:

: Yes...I watched. Texas Jess and I have also visited Big Nose Kate's and asked questions to employees. The man is known as the Swamper. Supposedly, eyewitness acounts include levitating glasses which fall and break...moving mannequins....merchadise falling off racks, etc, etc!!! No sightings when we were there...not even my Cousin Levi Garrett saw anything who pounded a yard maragrita in 10 minutes right before closing time!!!

: : Did anyone watch this on The History Channel? I live in Tucson which is only 75 miles from Tombstone and I have visited Tombstone many times.

: : Of the ghost tales presented, I am not familiar with any of them and the one that I am familiar with was not featured at all. This involves a spirit that is suppose to haunt the Big Nose Kates Saloon. It is suppose to be of a miner who lived in a shaft that is underneath the saloon.

Default Re: Haunted Tombstone

Originally posted by c01

: :

: : Yes...I watched. I have visited Tombstone and have never seen any sightings yet. I know people say they have seen sightings, but is there any deffinite proof of sightings? I have to do a report on Big Nose Kate and if there is any useful information about sightings at her Saloon please post them if you can! Thanks!

Thread Information