Thread: Stull Cemetary

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Stull Cemetary

Originally posted by DarkZeUs

: I live about 20 miles south east of stull cemetary I am going there this upcoming saturday does anybody have any information about this place??

: Thanks.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Stull Cemetary

Originally posted by Shane

: Stull Cemetary is supposedly one of the seven gateways to ****. I've been there once about 6 years ago when I was still in high school. If you have any other questions, please respond. Unfortunately, I really don't have much time to go into it right now. Sorry.

Originally posted by Dani

: It is where Satan's son is buried!(supposedly)it's been there a long time!

Originally posted by Catina

: Hi. Stull is very real, at least to me. They say a little boy died in the church when it burnt down, and that he still appears around the area as a wolf, due to his violent and wrongful death. I went there one night, with friends, and one month later, we ran over a wolf in Basehor, KS. That night, at four in the morning, our house burnt to the ground and took everything including my our eight precious cats. I don't ever want to see that place, again.

Originally posted by kyle

: yea, i live right next to it, if you want to know more from me, email me at Drag_gon44@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Lee Daniel Stull

: there is no devils son burried at my familys cemetary got it!!!

Default The legend lives on!! Stull cemetary

Originally posted by Emi

: Well, the old place is gone now. An unannounced demolition of the vacated building occured on March 29, 2002. The legend lives on forever.P.S. If you see a little girl around the age of 8 or 9 years old, wandering outside... Do Not try to communicate with her. She is Bethany, she is evil.

Default Re: The legend lives on!! Stull cemetary

Originally posted by Em

: : Well, the old place is gone now. An unannounced demolition of the vacated building occured on March 29, 2002. Will the legend live on forever??P.S. If you see a little girl around the age of 8 or 9 years old, wandering outside... Do Not try to communicate with her. She is "Bethany", she is evil.
    : If contact does occur, avoid eye contact. Hypnosis may soon follow. Good Luck, and respect the deceased.

Originally posted by Leslie

: HI, I'm studying about the Stull cemetery, and since you are someone who has been there I was wondering if you could send some info. on when you went there, and what you saw, and just some cool facts about the Stull cemetery Thanx!

:
    : ~~~~~~~~~~LESLIE~~~~~LONDON~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by Tristan Olson

:
    : Hi. I am researching a story on the paranormal repuation of Stull, KS. If ANYONE out there has any information, personal stories, legends, etc.. concerning this place, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thread Information