Thread: Colorado relic hunters/ coinshooters

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Colorado relic hunters/ coinshooters

Originally posted by Randy Rueckert

: My name is Randy Rueckert and I'm with Pinetree Productions. We shooting an outdoor series called "Making Tracks" to be run on one of the nationally broadcast cable/satellite TV channels.

: We are looking for an expert to take us to a ghost town/ old mining site and do some relic hunting/coinshooting with a metal detector.

: The area of Colorado would ideally be in the central part of CO, or in the front range.

: P.S. We want to leave any property or buildings exactly

: as we find them. We do not wish to in any way damage any site. Contact me at rrueck8747@aol.com

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Colorado relic hunters/ coinshooters

Originally posted by bad bob

:

: : My name is Randy Rueckert and I'm with Pinetree Productions. We shooting an outdoor series called "Making Tracks" to be run on one of the nationally broadcast cable/satellite TV channels.

: : We are looking for an expert to take us to a ghost town/ old mining site and do some relic hunting/coinshooting with a metal detector.

: : The area of Colorado would ideally be in the central part of CO, or in the front range.

: : P.S. We want to leave any property or buildings exactly

: : as we find them. We do not wish to in any way damage any site. Contact me at rrueck8747@aol.com

:

: Howdy Randy,

: Colorado is packed with "outfitters", who have made such trips numerous times, and who could probably be referred to as "experts". One of Colorado's web sites, www.Colorado.com may be useful to locate some of the outfitters in the area you mentioned, (most have toll-free 800 numbers). Search engines will turn up additional

: Colorado sites. The convention and tourism bureau

: in Denver(1-800-265-6723) can provide you with any info you are not able to find online, for free.

:

: I'm pretty sure, however, that the use of metal detectors in ghost towns is not allowed, perhaps even illegal, with stiff penalties, no matter what the intent. This is true for "most" places in California; for Colorado, you better check first.

:

: Good luck with yer project.

: bad bob.

Thread Information