Thread: union cemetary in connecticut

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default union cemetary in connecticut

Originally posted by steve reeve

: Hi my name is Steve,

: I recently took a visit to Union Cemetary.

: I heard all the stories but didn't pay them no mind. I went with a couple of friends, just after midnight. They had a couple of beers before hand

: but I refrained. We walked around after parking our jeep down the road. It was creepy but nothing

: was happening. I guess my friends were a little

: rowdy. So I yelled at them to be quite and they ran off into the fog and yelled for me to find them.

: I wasn't about to play thier game and was getting

: upset with them. I walked further in the cemetary

: and tried to find them.

: The next thing I hear is the sound of our jeep with them driving off and laughing.

: That's when I lost it and yelled out at them calling them ******** at the top of my voice.

: I started walking out when I realized that the insects stopped making noise. I stopped for a minute and couldn't believe what I wasn't hearing.

: At that moment my heart dropped to my feat as fear started to set in. A started to walk again when I walked into a cold spot of air.

: I felt something wasn't right and heard a humming noise behind me. I cautously turn and saw two small light balls gliding between the grave stones.

: I started to run until out of no wear I hit something that felt like a wall but nothing was there. I new I was in trouble but felt helpless and trapped .

: Then something cold touched my arm. Out of instinct I pulled my arm back. I then tried running again, this time nothing stopped me and I was able to run out of the cemetary.

: My friends were just coming around again in the jeep . They were laughing as they pulled up but then there faces changed as they saw my face.

: They tell me I looked dead. White as can be, motion less and trembling.

: they pulled me in and we were off.

: I'm not totally sure what happened to me there.

: And that's the problem. I burn spot appeared on my arm and was present for about a month.

: Some physical attributes also changed.

: my eyes have now turned blue and my hair started to fall out. I finally broke down and just shaved my head. Then little by little I have been feeling different. And worse I work on a computer

: all day and I swear I saw the reflection of a angry man one day on my monitor when I glanced

: on.

: I havetrouble even remembering the events as even happening , (that's why I had to write before I can't or just deny this at all)

: I need help, and I don't even thing I know it sometimes. What ever is happening it's controlling my response and reaction to things.

: At times my temper flairs and people who have known me thier whole life are afraid.

: If you have any information that can help I would very much appreciate it.

: thanks Steve

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: union cemetary in connecticut

Originally posted by jim ferrigno

: steve,

: My name is jim ferrigno, i am a ghost hunter from glastonbury ct, i attend GHS school and i have a television show. What i believe what you are ezperiencing, is not demonic posession or poltergiest at all. i believe that you are just going through a state of shock from the events at hand. it is an almost proven theory that a ghost will not "posess" the body of a human, unless the human allows it. all you do when you feel that you have somthing "in you" so to speak. is think badly towards it or tell it to get out. another thing you should do, is return to the cemetary. if somthing actually DID follow you home, it may be lost and clinging to you to find it's way back. apon retuning to the cemetary at Around 8:00pm, you will request this entity leave your body and you will leave yourself.

: the burn marks may be from a ghost touching you with extreme cold, or it may me just you scraping your arm on rusted metal.

: if you have any further questions, please email me

: ps- you may want to contat ed and lorraine warren and tell them about your experiences, they may be able to help

Default Re:I WORK AT THE EASTON VILLADGE STORE 2 MILES FROM THE CEMETARY I MIGHT HAVE SOME INFO FOR YOU

Originally posted by john krause

: : Hi my name is Steve,

: : I recently took a visit to Union Cemetary.

: : I heard all the stories but didn't pay them no mind. I went with a couple of friends, just after midnight. They had a couple of beers before hand

: : but I refrained. We walked around after parking our jeep down the road. It was creepy but nothing

: : was happening. I guess my friends were a little

: : rowdy. So I yelled at them to be quite and they ran off into the fog and yelled for me to find them.

: : I wasn't about to play thier game and was getting

: : upset with them. I walked further in the cemetary

: : and tried to find them.

: : The next thing I hear is the sound of our jeep with them driving off and laughing.

: : That's when I lost it and yelled out at them calling them ******** at the top of my voice.

: : I started walking out when I realized that the insects stopped making noise. I stopped for a minute and couldn't believe what I wasn't hearing.

: : At that moment my heart dropped to my feat as fear started to set in. A started to walk again when I walked into a cold spot of air.

: : I felt something wasn't right and heard a humming noise behind me. I cautously turn and saw two small light balls gliding between the grave stones.

: : I started to run until out of no wear I hit something that felt like a wall but nothing was there. I new I was in trouble but felt helpless and trapped .

: : Then something cold touched my arm. Out of instinct I pulled my arm back. I then tried running again, this time nothing stopped me and I was able to run out of the cemetary.

: : My friends were just coming around again in the jeep . They were laughing as they pulled up but then there faces changed as they saw my face.

: : They tell me I looked dead. White as can be, motion less and trembling.

: : they pulled me in and we were off.

: : I'm not totally sure what happened to me there.

: : And that's the problem. I burn spot appeared on my arm and was present for about a month.

: : Some physical attributes also changed.

: : my eyes have now turned blue and my hair started to fall out. I finally broke down and just shaved my head. Then little by little I have been feeling different. And worse I work on a computer

: : all day and I swear I saw the reflection of a angry man one day on my monitor when I glanced

: : on.

: : I havetrouble even remembering the events as even happening , (that's why I had to write before I can't or just deny this at all)

: : I need help, and I don't even thing I know it sometimes. What ever is happening it's controlling my response and reaction to things.

: : At times my temper flairs and people who have known me thier whole life are afraid.

: : If you have any information that can help I would very much appreciate it.

: : thanks Steve

Thread Information