Thread: Need information on modern Ghost towns and Locations

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Need information on modern Ghost towns and Locations

Originally posted by Jimmy King

: I am a film student and I am looking for any information on more modern ghost towns like for instance Gilman, Colorado. I have been there and that is a perfect site but the place is an EPA superfund site and the company that owns the land will not let me film there because of the EPA. I am looking for anything in the Colorado or maybe even Utah, Arizona, or New Mexico, or Wyoming area, but hopefully something near Colorado. The site must have modern buildings preferably from the 1940's to present. Thank you for any help you can give me.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Need information on modern Ghost towns and Locations

Originally posted by bad bob

:

: : I am a film student and I am looking for any information on more modern ghost towns like for instance Gilman, Colorado. I have been there and that is a perfect site but the place is an EPA superfund site and the company that owns the land will not let me film there because of the EPA. I am looking for anything in the Colorado or maybe even Utah, Arizona, or New Mexico, or Wyoming area, but hopefully something near Colorado. The site must have modern buildings preferably from the 1940's to present. Thank you for any help you can give me.

: The only places I know of, that may qualify

: would be along old route 66 (which ran from Chicago IL. to Santa Monica CA.) Oatman, AZ. may be one. Search engines will turn up some good rt66 web sites.

: bad bob.

Default Re: Need information on modern Ghost towns and Locations

Originally posted by kristen Dinnis

: : I am a film student and I am looking for any information on more modern ghost towns like for instance Gilman, Colorado. I have been there and that is a perfect site but the place is an EPA superfund site and the company that owns the land will not let me film there because of the EPA. I am looking for anything in the Colorado or maybe even Utah, Arizona, or New Mexico, or Wyoming area, but hopefully something near Colorado. The site must have modern buildings preferably from the 1940's to present. Thank you for any help you can give me.

Thread Information