Thread: Looking for ghost town....

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Looking for ghost town....

Originally posted by Trooper

: I'm looking for a ghosttown where I can hide out when Gore get's elected and the revolution starts.

: The location has to be somewhere in the west (Colorado?) and pretty hard to get to.Must be near water and good hunting grounds.

: Also looking for a female to join me for the long winters.She must be a good shot and a good cook.

: Any info would be helpfull.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Looking for ghost town....

Originally posted by Eichi

: : I'm looking for a ghosttown where I can hide out when Gore get's elected and the revolution starts.

: : The location has to be somewhere in the west (Colorado?) and pretty hard to get to.Must be near water and good hunting grounds.

: : Also looking for a female to join me for the long winters.She must be a good shot and a good cook.

: : Any info would be helpfull.

: Go to Elkhorn, Montana. There are living 1 wife, 86 Years old, is a good cook, she takes care to you in the winter and dont't like sex.

: You can go for hunting. If you come back, it could be, that you are allone in this wonderful little town. Have much fun.

: Bye bye. All the best to you.

: Peter, Austria

Originally posted by Shella ( Better know as Pungnate odor )

: : I'm looking for a ghosttown where I can hide out when Gore get's elected and the revolution starts.

: : The location has to be somewhere in the west (Colorado?) and pretty hard to get to.Must be near water and good hunting grounds.

: : Also looking for a female to join me for the long winters.She must be a good shot and a good cook.

:

: Hi Trooper,

: I would love to run off with you !! Just find us a place far from people because I seem to have this problem of not liking to bathe. Don't know why but I have never taken a liken to bathing ! Maybe that's why they gave me the nick name that I have ? If the stench doesn't bother you and you know you can stomach the smell I'm game ! I do have one request or should say demand and that is my strong and I mean strong sexual urges be taken care of by you ! This is a must or I get ornery as **** and start tarring anything I can get my hands on apart !! I'm sure a gentleman of your stature will be able to fill my needs? If the stench is a problem I won't mind sleeping in the barn seeing how my last relationship I had t back home in Arkansas my Boe kept me the Hog pin at night and always took me to the barn to take care of my urges. Let me know soon because the election is just around the corner.

: Shella

: P.S. No my Boe wasn't my Brother or my Father I get tired of being asked that !

: It was my first cousin !

Originally posted by Coach Bodie

: Charleston, AZ...can't get anymore harder to find than there. Right on the San Pedro to...Or Panamint City, Ca...definitely a trek up those waterfalls.

:

Originally posted by siverbell

: : Charleston, AZ...can't get anymore harder to find than there. Right on the San Pedro to...Or Panamint City, Ca...definitely a trek up those waterfalls.

: :

: : : I'm looking for a ghosttown where I can hide out when Gore get's elected and the revolution starts.

: : : The location has to be somewhere in the west (Colorado?) and pretty hard to get to.Must be near water and good hunting grounds.

: : : Also looking for a female to join me for the long winters.She must be a good shot and a good cook.

: : : Any info would be helpfull.

Thread Information