Thread: copper creek Arizona Gost town

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default copper creek Arizona Gost town

Originally posted by Lee Taylor

: I live in Mammoth,AZ it is about ten miles from copper creek. the AMT mine co. is going to open the mine there look on their site, there are pictors of the train.also see my home page.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: copper creek Arizona Gost town

Originally posted by nick larsen

: : I live in Mammoth,AZ it is about ten miles from copper creek. the AMT mine co. is going to open the mine there look on their site, there are pictors of the train.also see my home page.

Originally posted by Martin Maxwell

: : : I live in Mammoth,AZ it is about ten miles from copper creek. the AMT mine co. is going to open the mine there look on their site, there are pictors of the train.also see my home page.

: Where is Mammoth AZ and where is Copper Creek? Do you know what kind of mine it is they are opening?" IE is it copper, gold, silver or what?

: I am also looking for other ghost towns, primarily in central Arizona, north of Phoenix up to Flagstaff for exploring etc. Specifically interested in ones that were Gold towns in their day.

: Any suggestions?

: Thanks!

: Martin

Originally posted by Martin Maxwell

: : : I live in Mammoth,AZ it is about ten miles from copper creek. the AMT mine co. is going to open the mine there look on their site, there are pictors of the train.also see my home page.

: Where is Mammoth AZ and where is Copper Creek? Do you know what kind of mine it is they are opening?" IE is it copper, gold, silver or what?

: I am also looking for other ghost towns, primarily in central Arizona, north of Phoenix up to Flagstaff for exploring etc. Specifically interested in ones that were Gold towns in their day.

: Any suggestions?

: Thanks!

: Martin

Thread Information