Thread: GOLDPOINT -THANKSGIVING 2000

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default GOLDPOINT -THANKSGIVING 2000

Originally posted by Penny Ballou

: Thanksgiving at Goldpoint was a blast!

: Traditional, fun, lots of people around a wood burning stove in the main eating area (Sheriff Stone's cabin). Delicious! Plenty of grub too.

: Old-timers should note a 70' extension to the bar and game room making it around 110 ft or so. One end has a bar for 'bring your own boozers' the other end the original bar for 'I'll pay you serve me' style. The addition is traditional to the old-style. Pool, tables with games, shuttle board, huge stage!, wood floors, relics, memorabilia swing from rafters and hang on walls. A huge double-barrel wood burning stove blasts out hot air (Herb's getting reading for New Year's I just bet).

: As usual Sheriff Stone and Red Dog Lil were great hosts. Thanx again folks.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default NEW YEARS IN GOLD POINT, NE¯VADA

Originally posted by Herb Robbins

: the old hornsilver saloon will be open new years eve with food and drinks. rv spaces available. for more information just call 702-643-4372. come for the weekend and have fun exploring and chatting with others about the old times.

Default SPEND NEW YEARS AT GOLD POINT, NEVADA

Originally posted by PJ BALLOU

: We plan on being there ....will bells on Herb.

: Penny, Paul, and woof-woof Perky too.

: I just wonder if everyone knows how the saloon has been extended 70-ft? How about the music, singing contests, and a rip-roaring time scheduled for New Years Eve 2001. Tons of food, booze, trips, contests, and plans scheduled.

: This will be a big one I hear...so best get your reservations in early. We're taking RV space #1, there's about 6-more left.

Default NEW YEAR'S 2001 at GOLDPOINT, NEVADA

Originally posted by PW BEASLEY

: See Ya'll there. I "be" one of the "great" singers scheduled! Care to wager any bets on who does the greatest Garth Brooks?

: Bring on the groups. Golpoint New Year's 2001 is going to be a biggy. Fireworks okay too. Usually there's a big show so add yours to the booty.

: Count me in!

: PW

Default GOLDPOINT, NV - NEW YEAR'S 2001

Originally posted by Invention Guru

: Planning on being at Goldpoint for New Year's 2001. Bringing grenades, booze, and wild women -LOL!

: Inventors planning on bunking-down for the 2001 bash send Herb an email real soon.

Default Re: SPEND NEW YEARS AT GOLD POINT, NEVADA

Originally posted by David A. Wright

:

: <I just wonder if everyone knows how the saloon has been extended 70-ft?>

: Yup. See page 2 of my website exploration trip, where I have a photo of the bar extension under construction. Link http://homestead.juno.com/greatbasinresearch2/PateraTrip2.html

Thread Information