Thread: Ghost Towns in Connecticut

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Ghost Towns in Connecticut

Originally posted by Andrew

:

: Hey, I know how some of you people are always looking for more ghost towns, especially in Connecticut. Well, seeing how CT played an important part during the cival war, alot happened and alot of people died for no apparent reason. Therefore, CT is the ideal place for ghost towns or haunted areas to exhist. So if you are looking for a haunted area, just look around at your local graveyard and take some pictures, I'm sure that youll find something, and if not, look somewhere else.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Ghost Towns in Connecticut

Originally posted by Andrew

: : Hey, I was looking up more information on ghost towns in Connecticut and I found a ton of them! I got them at this site <http://ratrun.com/connecticut.htm>

:

: I'm am going to try and do some extensive research on them and then I'll see if I have enough information to put them up on the site. If anyone is interested in going to one of these places or wants to know more information about them, go to the site that I posted above and there is a very good book called "Legendary Connecticut" by David E. Philips

: : Hey, I know how some of you people are always looking for more ghost towns, especially in Connecticut. Well, seeing how CT played an important part during the cival war, alot happened and alot of people died for no apparent reason. Therefore, CT is the ideal place for ghost towns or haunted areas to exhist. So if you are looking for a haunted area, just look around at your local graveyard and take some pictures, I'm sure that youll find something, and if not, look somewhere else.

Thread Information