Thread: Zombie Road

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Zombie Road

Originally posted by Matt

: I was wondering if anyone knew how to get to "Zombie Road" I was told it is some where near st. louis?

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Zombie Road

Originally posted by Mike

: : I was wondering if anyone knew how to get to "Zombie Road" I was told it is some where near st. louis?

: You can find what you are looking for at:

: http://www.geocities.com/area51/Portal/1051/cases/zombie/index.htm

Originally posted by Charles

: : I was wondering if anyone knew how to get to "Zombie Road" I was told it is some where near st. louis?

:

: Yeah, I was there tonight. Take Manchester Road (Highway 100)west until Old State Road. Make a left onto Old State, and go about 1 mile. There will be a school on your left, Ridge Meadows, park in there. Walk all the way to the left of the school, there will be a gate. Go past the gate and youre on zombie road.

Originally posted by Jeremy

: Hey Does anybody know of any folklore, history of zombie road..i have heard bits and pieces. any body know of any websites of the history of it???

Originally posted by FierDancer

: I live less than 10 minutes from that accursed road. You can find it on maps. It is called Lallers Ford (Sp. might be slightly off). They were going to build down there. According to maps, it even has courts elading off of it. There are 2 ways to get down to that road. One is take Manchester Road (Hwy 100) to Old State. You;d turn left onto Ridge Road. The elementary school is on your right. You can park there. But I would suggest you make a day excursion first cause the road changes all the time and it can be quite dangerous. The second way brings you in at the bottom half of the road, by the Kiddie Train Tracks. Instead of turning on Ridge, take Old State to Hwy 109. Right before you reach 109, there is a road on your left, it has a dead end sign, Plus, a sign denoting the name od the kids train tracks. Follow that road to the train shed, park(I normally do by the tree on the right), and start walking towards the Meramec river. Go to the left. You'll follow the kid track and the dirt path, i'd stay to your left, by the Palasades. You will cross three train bridges,the forst 2 you have to cross while walking on the train tracks, the third is wooden and you can walk on the sides. When you reach a clearing of trees, you will see wood poles and a path. This is the other end of Zombie. I go this route since the road is a hill and its easier to go down hill at the end of the night than uphill. Anymore information you want, E-Mail me. Hog Hollow and Wild Horse Creek are intersting as well.

: Fier

Originally posted by JT

:
    : : : I was wondering if anyone knew how to get to "Zombie Road" I was told it is some where near st. louis?

: :

: : Yeah, I was there tonight. Take Manchester Road (Highway 100)west until Old State Road. Make a left onto Old State, and go about 1 mile. There will be a school on your left, Ridge Meadows, park in there. Walk all the way to the left of the school, there will be a gate. Go past the gate and youre on zombie road.

: Those directions didnt work, you have to turn left onto Ridge Rd from Old State first

Thread Information